• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylmaron

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's fun when you have insiders with an actual track record, not people who've never gotten anything right in the past.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't had more leaks of PS5 info. Sony must have tightened the hell out of their ship or insiders have lost interest in feeding the Era machine.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Would be tortuous if we have to wait until May for reveal. Sony announced that they will skip E3 like bosses and that's it - ''but hey, we have hundreds of events this year, look forward to these!'' lol.

Patapon 2 (ps4) also is nowhere to be seen. I thought is coming soon.

giphy.webp

Drop Dead Ken

Nov 16, 2017
Will I still be able to play Driveclub and all races once the servers go down?

The offline single player races should still work per Kotaku.

"Players who own these games will still be able to play the single player modes found in these games after the servers are shut down. But all social and online features will no longer work once the servers are turned off. "

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hang in there Era.
These kind of announcements typically happen when I can't check what's up, and I have a meeting at 1pm ET (40 minutes from now).

All may not be lost for today! ;)

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
The offline single player races should still work per Kotaku.

"Players who own these games will still be able to play the single player modes found in these games after the servers are shut down. But all social and online features will no longer work once the servers are turned off. "
You should be able to, but you'll lose challenges, leaderboards, face-offs, head-to-head, and all online racing/multi. The tours and single races against AI will still be accessible.

I am assuming club and driver level up car unlocks will be okay still right?

Are there any unlockables required to be on the network?

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I will watch Bad Boys for Life in 1 hour and half, hope Sony Pictures and Sony PlayStation won't disappoint me when I left the theater lol

mullah88

Oct 28, 2017
From the day of reveal, we'll only have 6 months to wait. Don't see a February reveal

I'm terrible at predicting....Would be nice to have it be in February, would be a great bday gift (looks like I'll be taking a rain check from the wifey)

Henrik

Jan 3, 2018
I don't know why people expected announcement today. Last time was announced on Jan 31. Have patience.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Any impressions from those that have YouTube TV? I've been debating on this and Hulu Live.
I've been using it for just under a year now. If you can stomach the 55 a month fee, then I say it's worth it cause you get all your local channels, but no Viacom stations like MTV, Comedy Central, etc. I like it cause I can use it on my phone, ipad, PC, Roku, my LG tv has it built it, and now the PS4 finally gets it.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they announce it on Feb 1st just so I can see the panic set in when nothing happens on Jan 31st.

Henrik

Jan 3, 2018
There is no specific day or week Sony will announce because it's all bs. Play some games in the meantime. They will announce when people are not prepared for it.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My feeling is we get one more info dumpish thing (either another article or a simple video) and then around e3 an actual event highlighting the games and final details.

Status
Not open for further replies.