• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
PS5 State Of Play with a pre-recorded 20~30min video covering everything about the console. Then an event later in that day for the press test some games and do previews.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Im so fucking hyped for the PS5. I dont know how i will survive until the end of the year

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
It's almost like Bluepoint is a Sony Dev at this point. They keep auditioning with Sony IP, then their gonna take a crack at their own original or completely retool a dormant one?

I'm not excited about them officially joining though, seems they are already down with the Sony coolaide.

what's up with Sony's new studio though, not a 👀

Oct 25, 2017
Hold on brother! We still have amazing games till PS5 launch and there will be plenty to play! My bet is on a February PS5 blowout and full reveal with hopefully a full PS1,2,3 and 4 BC!
Ah full BC would be amazing. Feels like a long shot at the moment but I do hope they try adding the support little by little over the next few years if it's not possible for the launch.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like a lot of effort went into the theme and avatars from the 2019 wrap-up rewards. The "classes" almost feel like they are from a game… Each avatar also has some unique, well drawn artwork on the bottom UI screen. Maybe, probably, I'm just fantasizing. I'm mostly just surprised by the high quality and music. Feels weird for a free theme.
EORfRhgWAAIgfHP

Status
Not open for further replies.