• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Has Tidux ever got anything right? I see his name, and i immediately think its fake, but real question, has he ever got anything right? If not, why does people still follow him to this day?

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
My insider sources told me the next acquisition announcement will happen while Geoff Keighley's Gamescom show :O

But this time directly from Geoff and not via Twitter.

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
Oh wait, Look who liked Tidux's tweet: Thomas Puha, Communications Director in Remedy...

1yXOw.jpg

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
If Quantic is smart that's what they'll do. But I guess the problem then you would be tied to Playstation and PC exclusivity rather than appearing on everything.

That's true. Quantic Dream seem very eager to go multiplatform with their releases now, so a Detroit sequel is very unlikely considering Sony owns the IP. Best we can hope for realistically is that there's a small team working on some DLC, but that's about it.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Has Tidux ever got anything right? I see his name, and i immediately think its fake, but real question, has he ever got anything right? If not, why does people still follow him to this day?

He is more fake than Pamela Anderson's boobs. He basically says things that are very obvious or other insiders have hinted at. And usually says it in a vague way.

Like now the other acquisition thing, he just hinted at it, pretty vague, since it can mean a new acquisition, or even mean a new team being made in a new studio. Or something else. He just jumps on the hype bandwagon and claims to be an insider

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I guess it's a big thing with strict NDA and stuffs if Shinobi (and the studio where he works) can't say anything. I wonder what Sony have in their store, they're a bit secretive at this moment.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys, I think you might be hotly debating the E3 announcement mostly today, but I was wondering if people were supportive of the idea to create a Resetera Community Creations thread for Dreams. I think the stuff that has already been done in Early Access is phenomenal and should have more space on this site. The OT will be a great place for this, I guess. But there might be others like me who have started to dig deeper into the tools and might want a place for some more exchange on Dreams here on ERA. Not sure whether a hangout would be suitable or if we can create a thread in the main gaming section.

Anyways, I'm thrilled for February and will leave with a couple of cool videos about Dreams. I hope people will keep revisiting for a long time after launch even if it's just for playing rather than creating.

Took part in two Community Jams now (same nick on PSN) and it's been such a cool experience even though I don't have that much spare time at the moment.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
At this point, if Remedy isn't joining SCEWWS, I would just feel bad for them. They deserve so much more attention than they get, and it feels like the only reason people even talk about them is as a potential acquisition target for big first parties.

Control is awesome. More people should play it and talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.