• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2018
So we can officially say that Sony just doesn't have enough content for E3 conference and a PlayStation meeting.
All the lack of news, rumors about underpowered hardware and now they got software problems for the launch?
Whats going on with Sony

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Maybe after the meeting in Feb or March, more smaller events are better than one big...

Constantly new infos and gameplay demonstrations until launch would also be fine.
And would be cool if Sony is making an event in my hometown.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
So we can officially say that Sony just doesn't have enough content for E3 conference and a PlayStation meeting.
All the lack of news, rumors about underpowered hardware and now they got software problems for the launch?
Whats going on with Sony
What are u talking about, they had conflicting issues with the ESA last year, and it's likely the driving force this year too. Per Jason Schreier

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Calm down guys.

They say "hundreds of events" and you think that they will not have a PlayStation Meeting?

I was expecting before the E3 news and I am still expecting a PlayStation Meeting in February. I don't a clue about the other events.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Whats going on with Sony

I don't think there's any reason to assume they have software problems. Their marketing plan is just stupid.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Whats going on with Sony

b1e29680bca50798dcdc85b01c8a5dd8.jpg

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Lol PlayStation don't want to tweet, they don't want people to riot or...

or...

they will announce something big soon

Oct 25, 2017
Your hunches have better track record than Twitter insiders.
Ain't that a shame? smh

🙏

For me, its this combined with the fact that they've been mostly silent late 2018. It's like they're taking marketing tips from WB Montreal.
lol

I like that Sony is feeling their position but they feeling it just a bittttt too much lol.

Yeah, but at the same time they have not promised us anything...... i think its best if folks just take a break from forums, i get people are running out of patients but we cant rush a company to announcements just so we can feel satiated.
Im personally not expecting shit from them until LoU2 launches on PS4, then i believe they switch focus to PS5 100%.
Sure, this doesn't get me remotely upset. I'm a rather patient person by nature. It is just an area where I think they can improve.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
My only suspicion with Sony right now is that they seem to believe they have such a loyal fan base that it won't complain no matter what they do. Reminds me a bit of Apple with their consumers.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
No seriously where's the remaster for this
They don't wanna do it cuz the amount of content in it will show the fall of games 😏
Lol that's likely the reason... If they do this remaster with all that content, they will be forced to do as much for next DBZ games...

I still remembered the transition between Tenkaichi 3 to Burst Limit lol, they dared to release that Burst Limit with its poor content

Oct 25, 2017
Lol that's likely the reason... If they do this remaster with all that content, they will be forced to do as much for next DBZ games...

I still remembered the transition between Tenkaichi 3 to Burst Limit lol, they dared to release that Burst Limit with its poor content
like seriously they covered in story mode dragon ball,dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, every movie, side what ifs,. It was crazy

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Does "hundreds of events" mean that they'll not have a big event but a lot of "small" ones?

Yeah, that's the way I'm reading the article. If they were planning on having a bigger show I'm sure they would have mentioned it instead of saying they'll attend "hundreds of events". I'm not expecting a PS Meeting or Playstation Experience anymore, I think everything (PS5, PS4 trailers, PS5 game reveals) are going to be announced in State of Plays and Sony is also going to have playable demos at PAX/Gamescom/TGS etc but no major live shows. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, that's the way I'm reading the article. If they were planning on having a bigger show I'm sure they would have mentioned it instead of saying they'll attend "hundreds of events". I'm not expecting a PS Meeting or Playstation Experience anymore, I think everything (PS5, PS4 trailers, PS5 game reveals) are going to be announced in State of Plays and Sony is also going to have playable demos at PAX/Gamescom/TGS etc but no major live shows. Hopefully I'm wrong.

They're not announcing PS5 at State of Play. Lol It'll be okay, just be patient.

Jan 20, 2019

Yah that makes no sense because this year alone they already were at hunders of events.

Even Portugal got one.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
like seriously they covered in story mode dragon ball,dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, every movie, side what ifs,. It was crazy
That game was perfect

They won't spoil the announcement of PS Meeting in that statement to GI.biz

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
My only suspicion with Sony right now is that they seem to believe they have such a loyal fan base that it won't complain no matter what they do. Reminds me a bit of Apple with their consumers.

They just don't like that the ESA can't make up their minds on what they want E3 to be. Notice that they don't skip out on the shows that know what they? They still go to gamescom, PGW, TGS, PAX etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.