• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
So how are everyone feeling with this possible leak: https://gamingroute.com/assassins-creed-ragnanorks-first-image-leaked-with-more-info/
States that AC Ragnarok (coming out October) will be presented at PS Meeting on February 12th. Do you believe it? Have there been any other rumors stating that date as PS Meeting day?

That would be sooner than I expected so I'd be very happy if it's true.
Well Osiris has hinted that the PS Meeting will take place around this date.

But he was also teasing about some (big) news in this years CES and we all know how that ended up.

Rumors.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which is funny because they said they were only doing this for 1-2 years. So, I suppose it becomes pro-consumer after that 1-2 year period.

Yeah, the logic falls apart pretty fast.

It's obvious why MS is doing it, because they just bought their new studios and they haven't had enough time to make full next gen games (even Hellblade 2 was in development before NT was acquired by MS iirc).

But to see people praise it as some super pro-consumer move is something else.

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
Nowadays I play Dreams almost daily with my Nephew.
Every time we discover new amazing games.

Dreams is by far his favourite game now.

I'm sure that it will score 90+ on metacritic. This game deserves it.

Drift & You with the same avi makes me feel like homie is twice as active now lol

That I don't mind at all. Because I feel i'm the one person here that does not care for BB or any Souls games lol

I'm with ya, Ang...

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
What are everyone's predictions / wishes for the PlayStation 5 event in terms of game announcements?

Sony Interactive Entertainment
  • Demon's Souls (Bluepoint Games)
  • Guerrilla Games Project
  • Insomniac Games Project
  • SIE Japan Studio Project
  • Supermassive Games or Remedy Entertainment Project
  • Unpredictable Second-Party Project
Third-Party
  • Assassin's Creed: Ragnarok (Ubisoft) + Gods & Monsters, Watch Dogs: Legion, and Rainbow Six Quarantine montage
  • Capcom Project
  • Crash Bandicoot (Activision) (exclusive, timed at the very least)
  • Diablo IV + Overwatch 2 (Blizzard)
  • Final Fantasy XVI + VII Remake + Babylon's Fall (Square Enix)
  • Godfall (Gearbox Publishing)
  • Koei Tecmo Project
  • Platinum Games Self-Published Project
  • Shuhei's Indie Army
Pie-in-the-sky prediction: Project Re Fantasy.

I won't want to list too much as I'm sure I'm overestimating the amount of titles they'll show. I'm sure some will be saved for E3 / mid-year / whatever they decide to do.
Great points, here are my thoughts:

SIE:
  • Introducing the new San Diego studio and first Teaser
  • Horizon 2 In-Engine Trailer, launch title
  • Showing off the TLOU2 MP project, very much GAAS, has PvE and PvP elements. Free to play, Battle Pass.
  • Housemarque shows his AAA project, In-Engine Trailer. Uses Decima Engine. SIE announces the acquisition of Housemarque
  • SIE Japan shows next project, huge JRPG.
  • Bluepoint shows first Trailer of Demon's Souls Remake. Launch title
3rd-Party:
  • EA shows his GTA-ish game, made by EA Motive
  • More of Godfall
  • Square announces Nier Automata 2, at least a new game in the Nier-universe. PS5 exclusive
  • Rockstar shows Bully 2. Release 2021
  • Crytek shows what the CryEngine on PS5 is capable off, shows how Hunt looks like on PS5. Also announces a ps5-exclusive game
  • First (real) teaser of Starfield by Bethesda.
  • Sony ends the show with a Bloodborne 2 teaser. Now in Development. Announces the acquisition of FromSoftware.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope not.
Not all of us want to get the launch lineup leaked.
I don't think Jason has ever said to be revealing a list of games. He will just talk about some games.

I mean I never expected Jason to reveal the full launch lineup, but I am interested in whatever information he prepared to share.

This is what he said btw: "And then I've heard some of the PS5 launch titles. I won't say them yet because I'm probably going to try to do some sort of report on that stuff in the future, but those will be PS5-only. Some of the stuff I've heard about that is PS5-only. "

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder how they are going to announce the date for the PlayStation Meeting?

A random tweet which reads "See the future on February, XXth" or maybe a lot of weekly teasers showing PS5 sneek peak like they have done with PS4 design reveal?

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I never expected Jason to reveal the full launch lineup, but I am interested in whatever information he prepared to share.

This is what he said btw: "And then I've heard some of the PS5 launch titles. I won't say them yet because I'm probably going to try to do some sort of report on that stuff in the future, but those will be PS5-only. Some of the stuff I've heard about that is PS5-only. "
He commented later and said it was a "maybe, maybe not" sort of thing. He also got tired of sites taking what he said and making news out of it.

So, I wouldn't expect anything anymore lol. :(

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how they are going to announce the date for the PlayStation Meeting?

A random tweet which reads "See the future on February, XXth" or maybe a lot of weekly teasers showing PS5 sneek peak like they have done with PS4 design reveal?
Please no weekly teasers, WB's marketing has soured me forever on that.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Just discovered you don't need a Platinum headset for non VR games that support 3D audio if you have a PSVR.

Just played Days Gone with 3D audio and it was awesome. Gotta try Uncharted 4 next. 3D audio on PS5 is becoming my most anticipated feature. It's exciting that all games will support it and that you won't need an expensive speaker setup to experience it.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Just discovered you don't need a Platinum headset for non VR games that support 3D audio if you have a PSVR.

Just played Days Gone with 3D audio and it was awesome. Gotta try Uncharted 4 next. 3D audio on PS5 is becoming my most anticipated feature. It's exciting that all games will support it and that you won't need an expensive speaker setup to experience it.
Good memories of my Gold PS headset ... Until it promptly snapped at one earmuff. So i said screw it, and I taped it in place... Then the other side snapped as well, and I just gave up XD.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
All FFVII:R trailers on PS Channel now have 1+ million views. Game awards one just hit 1m. This puts FFVII:R with the most watched trailers on PlayStation only aside 1st Party\WWS games, which is really interesting. FFXV is also part of this. FF has always been attached to the hip to Sony and vice versa but this just makes it blatant. I'm sure we'll see the brand attachment continue on PS5 in a big way.

www.youtube.com

Final Fantasy VII Remake - The Game Awards 2019 Trailer | PS4

https://www.playstation.com/games/final-fantasy-vii-remake/?emcid=or-1s-412983Originally hired by the resistance group Avalanche in their fight against the s...
Yeah, it's very important.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
So question to those who played days gone.

I put the difficulty on hard 2. While I like my games challenging I dont like them reaching a point where it gets frustrating and unfair.

Will I still die with one hit or two or will things improve slightly? Its shitty that i cant change the difficulty after I start a game

Status
Not open for further replies.