• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When your end of the generation looks like...

EN167VVX4AA6v8N

HighlevelBlackAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif
Poor Predator lol

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
This might just be me, but the fact that "leaks" (the one about the imminent big studio acquisition) from such an untrustworthy source can gain so much traction (nearing 2k upvotes on the PS4 subreddit) actually properly annoys me.
Does anyone know what kinda stuff this person has accurately leaked in the past?

Accquistion Wars is a thing now.
People will bite anything to fuel it.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
The only insiders I always trust are Daniel Ahmad, Jason Schreier, Brad Sams, and Liam Robertson. Any rando on Twitter can make this claim and have other notable randos back them up.

Akuma-san メカ豪鬼

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
With all these leaks about games that would be revealed on Playstation Meeting next month, can we expect a January State of Play to announce that said event? And maybe a new RE3 trailer on that SoP? And the said ps meeting event would be a bigger event unlike the previous ones?

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
With all these leaks about games that would be revealed on Playstation Meeting next month, can we expect a January State of Play to announce that said event? And maybe a new RE3 trailer on that SoP? And the said ps meeting event would be a bigger event unlike the previous ones?

You're going to get a teaser of some sort. The 2013 PSM announcement trailer got people hyped as hell!

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
I will look into this.
a suggestion if you work for Sony or can get in touch with people who do. Judging from your avatar you're a Bloodborne fan. This forum are big fans of Bloodborne. And Bloodborne is considered one of the greatest games this generation. Wouldn't it be nice if it was patched? It deserves it. Idk by Bluepoint or From or something to fix frame pacing and frame rate.

PS4: 1080/30
PS4 Pro: 1080/60, "4K"/30 ( Like SoTC remake and The Surge)
PS5: 1080/120, 4K/60

i know it's just a dream

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sry but that sounds way too optimistic....

No chance for GoW2 or GT7 imo and probably also no Spidey 2.
When it comes to GT, I hope for a GTS PS5 upgrade right at console launch (pls with online VR races !).

I expect a more or less dry first year were I play mostly upgraded PS4 games like Cyberpunk.
You're one of those people that was saying we should be lucky to get only 1 of Death Stranding, TLOU, GoT and Spiderman 1.5 years back on this topic, aren't you?

It's very feasable for 1 of GOW or Spidey to release next year, possibly even both. Kojima created a new team and did a new IP in 3 years.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they skipped E3 as long as they have some big event within a month of it, mainly because my wife's parents scheduled a freaking family camping trip right in the middle of E3.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah if they skip E3, they better have a press conf the same month

First, I just hope PS Meeting will have a decent streaming time, the 2013 one was 11pm UK / Midnight Europe
I would like something like 1pm Pacific / 4pm East / 9pm UK / 10pm Europe

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Nooo, I don't want E3 to collapse yet, I enjoy the dumb pageantry and having all the conferences in the same week.

Status
Not open for further replies.