• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I started out a Ratchet fan, but after Jak II, became more of a Jak fan. I appreciated Naughty Dog really going for something new.

I hope if we are getting another Ratchet game, Insomniac really switches it up a lot. Still not sure why Sony apparently chose R&C over J&D *sigh*
I don't think that Sony chose anything. Insomniac wanted to make more Ratchet games, while Naughty Dog decided to make something new.
yup this

Drwu

Aug 23, 2018
I've soured on shlooters pretty hard this last year, but if any dev could get me back in it'd be ND. still I hope their multiplayer only game is an expanded version factions from the first TLOU.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Maybe ND should just take on GTA? Make a huge open world, but try and get the ND detail in every corner. It won't be nearly as big as GTA, but will be more dense. Or do you just need waaaay more staff to even attempt it?

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
You gotta hit back with the classic it's the only way
DkQASuwW0AARRGR.jpg

I love this picture because This is what video games are about. This is how games should be made. the best template any of these companies make right now, and thats why they sell the way they do.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe ND should just take on GTA? Make a huge open world, but try and get the ND detail in every corner. It won't be nearly as big as GTA, but will be more dense. Or do you just need waaaay more staff to even attempt it?

I would like to see them try a sandbox the size of GTA3/VC with way more detail and life going on.

I love this picture because This is what video games are about. This is how games should be made. the best template any of these companies make right now, and thats why they sell the way they do.

+1

My patience is running thin with people disrespecting the god template. But I'm staying quiet because those who are thirsty are the ones who need to beg for stuff. Sony already has the data of what the people really want so I know the future will not be jeopardized.

Last edited:

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
Cant wait for nioh 2 (couldnt find any media with the video, and spanish ones are linking to this one)

Yan

Oct 29, 2017
I remember being floored when the first off screen footage from Insomniac's PS3 R&C engine hit the internet. I exepect to be floored again when I see the PS5 game!

118265926_ba75f1858c_o.jpg

118266967_a1fdb002a5_o.jpg

118267435_701c452a5f_o.jpg

118267971_cfd5326ace_o.jpg

Jul 17, 2018
Can't wait for the PS5 reveal.

I been thinking of this also and wouldn't mind it. That would be crazy NEW feat for ND. And yea I'd love ND to take on Rockstar. And I thinK ND has enough staff to pool it off as long as its not bigger than GTA 5 imo.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Expectations are probably too low for Dreams to be a "bomb". Aside of the studio being small and not needing the same number of sales in order to become profitable. It's not that kind of project, either way. As long as TLOU/Ghost deliver, SIE will have a happy swan's song.

PS: Merry Christmas!

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
Ohhhh, i am just at that point in the game. I've never taken pics using the share button, but i cannot stop with this game :)
I may ask if i get stuck, i think most of the times is because Trico doesn't understand me. Or i don't know how to order him things.
But the game is really something. And I've never finished ico or sotc.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Not sure if that's relevant for anyone here but on 27th of December between 7:00 am and 10:00 am you can grab a PS4 Pro for 233€ at Media Markt (Germany). It's probably the cheapest price for the Pro that I've seen.

1505783_1.jpg

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018

Rockstar put out one new game this generation and has more staff than Naughty Dog. Think that's all we need to know about that. Lol

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ohhhh, i am just at that point in the game. I've never taken pics using the share button, but i cannot stop with this game :)
I may ask if i get stuck, i think most of the times is because Trico doesn't understand me. Or i don't know how to order him things.
But the game is really something. And I've never finished ico or sotc.
Same boat, cannot get him to do what I need and I am also just starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.