• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Where DriftingSpirit this is gravity rush vibes
ThirstySandyIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

FaroffCorruptArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
That is an interesting approach from the developers of Quantum Error:
Finally, what is one thing you'd like our readers to know about Quantum Error?

For anyone who is worried about the quality being compromised to be on the PS4 (cross generation), don't worry, QE is being developed first and foremost for the PS5 and is going to be one heck of an awesome experience.

A screenshot of the game:

qe_ss1-1024x576s2jad.jpg

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I was just saying the look not a deep dive or if the game bad or not just it looked cool...
Sure, both are inspired by similar french comic books influences anyway (for the 2D). I was just talking (as a GR fan) about it sadly doesn't go farther than that as you're stuck to the ground like if it was a skateboard, in the demo at least (+ the combat is turn based).

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Any recommendations on Erica ?
Im getting Yakuza 6 on the Spring Sale and it left me 5 bucks.
Just saw that Erica is 5 right now.
Should I grab it ?

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe SIE should follow Nintendo's ninja ways and hunt whoever leak Pokemon Sword & Shield.

Blacklist, lawsuit, expose, etc.

Part II is not gold yet, delay for indefinitely was announced, and then suddenly 'new snippets' out of nowhere with supposedly from old builds + 720p?

What a month...

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Games aren't going to scale up to 60 unless the devs have developed the game to be playable at 60.
I legit don't know anything about how that works so I'll take your word for it. I thought that, for example, ps4 or ps4 pro games that have an uncapped frame rate would theoretically be boosted up to higher performance with the ps5.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
I legit don't know anything about how that works so I'll take your word for it. I thought that, for example, ps4 or ps4 pro games that have an uncapped frame rate would theoretically be boosted up to higher performance with the ps5.

I'd say yes; titles like Shadow Fall and second son should be playable at or closer with no issues.

60 FPS titles will have a lot less frame drops and be playable at a higher resolution.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I have to get this off my chest. The nerve of some people here to complain about crunch and over achivement culture (valid things to complain about) then turn around and rip said game developers to shreads over a leaked clip of test footage that is not representative of the final game is disgusting...

Scumbag move

Oct 25, 2017
I have to get this off my chest. The nerve of some people here to complain about crunch and over achivement culture (valid things to complain about) then turn around and rip said game developers to shreads over a leaked clip of test footage that is not representative of the final game is disgusting...

Scumbag move

It's straight up console war bs. Get ready cuz it's going to heat UP once both companies start showing next gen games.

JetroPT

Jun 11, 2019

Scumbag move

As I said before, it's not just the studios that need to change their mentality, it's the fans aswell. Everyting contributes to the toxicity and pressure that the studios feel to deliver imaculate products.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Downloading right now !
I also like the genre so feels like a no brainer.
Also showed the trailer to my sister and she liked and it's not like none of us can do anything else but gaming and watch TV these days, so tomorrow we play Erica !
If you like those games you also might like Hidden Agenda.
Is from Supermassive, is a bit short but it can be played in co-op. Uses Playlink just like Erica.

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
So is every SIE game now going to have some sort of downgrade controversy that winds up blowing up in ERA's face and makes the site look like a bunch of idiots?

Let me pen some future controversy titles:

Tallneck-gate

Maiden-gate (for DeS)

Ape-fur-gate (Ape Escape)

Puddle-gate 2.0 4K edition

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Ape Escape I think one of the catchable monkeys will be a reference to something controversal.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

Scumbag move

At this point that is a given cause most Sony games get target by some BS nonsense or the another .
Truth is after that thread with Sony pulling out events and what happen that should show you the mentality of some people .
Some of it is be real concern other times it's just bunch of BS .

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
Ughhh, god, Ape Escape with semi realistic fur tech and shiny, reflective eyeballs....fuck, why did i put that mental image in my head?!

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
In all seriousness I cannot wait for a cartoon style game with next gen graphics. If the next Ape Escape looks like a Pixar movie I will cry.
Gonna look like toy story 2 baby!!
Then both of you better hope Ted Price lost a bet to Hulst and Insomniac has been roped into an Ape Escape soft reboot, cause Knack 2 is not the Portfolio of a studio that is about to pull a Pixar level visual job come next gen XD

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
So is every SIE game now going to have some sort of downgrade controversy that winds up blowing up in ERA's face and makes the site look like a bunch of idiots?

Let me pen some future controversy titles:

Tallneck-gate

Maiden-gate (for DeS)

Ape-fur-gate (Ape Escape)

Puddle-gate 2.0 4K edition

I haven't read that TLoU2 leak theard yet. Is it really that bad?

That puddle gate was really something else. I really couldn't believe what I was reading there. James Stevenson from Insomniac and even DF said there was no downgrade at all, still people kept repeating their conspiracy theories.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Then both of you better hope Ted Price lost a bet to Hulst and Insomniac has been roped into an Ape Escape soft reboot, cause Knack 2 is not the Portfolio of a studio that is about to pull a Pixar level visual job come next gen XD
Eh I think astrobot proved studio Japan has potential. Sauce a lil bit of that AAA money to some sick animation contractors and we almost there.

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019

nujabeans

Dec 2, 2017
The graphics and animation should be Pixar level, but in no way should they go for Sonic movie style fur rendering. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.