• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Maybe Eric as the Studio Head?

He's been mostly design consultant lately, it'd be very surprising if he became a studio head. Director on another project is more likely.
edit: yeah, he's senior combat technical designer at SSM right now. You don't become studio head like this.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
People in here will keep endlessly repeating "don't worry, nothing to see here" until we're in another PS3 situation lol

The fans weren't responsible for anything that happened with the PS3. It was bonehead decision made by Sony. If bonehead decisions have been made again then I don't know what difference running around like a headless chicken is going to make...

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Naughty Dog pulling out the big guns for the first episode of their TLoU Remastered playthrough

Neil and Kurt Margenau (PII's co-director).

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
User Banned (3 Days) - Platform Warring
Oh and can we please be honnest just one moment ?

"Sony is silent" "Sony is too secret"

But SONY RELEASE GAMES !

We get Death Stranding in november. We get Dreams..
And we're about to get GREAT games on PS4 in the next few month, including just The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima.

Xbox sure have big mounth on it's Series X (really more than Sony ? Think about it a munute... Not that much...) with big numbers wich means absolutely nothing in fact, but where the f*** are the games ?

Since Gears 5 last september, yeah, that was just a few month ago I know, everybody forgot it already and it looks like an old game but...
It's just Sahara.

Oh yeah, they released another f*** controllers colors... Yeepppeee...

Last edited:

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what, Shannon Studstill is gone?!
Noooo!!... She was amazing! Can't believe she left for Stadia :/

Yumi Yang is a terrific person to carry the torch though.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
good fortune to Shannon and good fortune to Yumi Yang, whatching Raising Kratos i felt like she was the natural next studio head.

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty brave to be joining anything stadia related considering how google are treating the service for the past few months.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and can we please be honnest just one moment ?

"Sony is silent" "Sony is too secret"

But SONY RELEASE GAMES !

We get Death Stranding in november. We get Dreams..
And we're about to get GREAT games on PS4 in the next few month, including just The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima.

Xbox sure have big mounth on it's Series X (really more than Sony ? Think about it a munute... Not that much...) with big numbers wich means absolutely nothing in fact, but where the f*** are the games ?

Since Gears 5 last september, yeah, that was just a few month ago I know, everybody forgot it already and it looks like an old game but...
It's just Sahara.

Oh yeah, they released another f*** controllers colors... Yeepppeee...
What is this lmao, we don't need this console war shit here.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Not 1st party but that leaked Star Wars image gives me hope for a X-Wing PSVR game.
The Battlefront1 VR mission was great but short and maybe Sony talked with EA to make something bigger...

Would be finally a great new PSVR announcement...

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
You do realize xbox is releasing/publishing ~15 announced games this year right? Your post was EXTREMELY console warrior-y

Halo, Ori and 13 "no one cares" others ?
I'm talking about CURRENT GEN ONLY games, coming in the 1st half of the year.

No, you just had to understand 1 thing : it's easy to talk about the last quarter when you got nothing to release during the 3 first quarters...

And you really thing that the people coming here with only "Sony is on panic" post aren't console warriors disguised ?

Not 1st party but that leaked Star Wars image gtives me hope for a X-Wing PSVR game.
The Battlefront1 VR mission was great but short and maybe Sony talked with EA to make something bigger...

twitter.com

Gematsu on Twitter

“*Update on Star Wars: Project Maverick PS Store listing leak* https://t.co/zBYj1bnbzI - The content ID is “MAVERICKBETA0001,” suggests this is a beta - PSVR support is listed as “no” - Play Together parameter exists, suggests multiplayer - PS4 home screen MP3 BGM also leaked”

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Not 1st party but that leaked Star Wars image gives me hope for a X-Wing PSVR game.

It's not a PSVR game (at least not the BETA)

www.gematsu.com

Unannounced Star Wars: Project Maverick PlayStation Store listing leaked [Update]

An unannounced Star Wars game titled Star Wars: Project Maverick has been added to the PlayStation Store in Europe, according to Twitter account @PSNRelease, a robot that tracks the games added to …

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
twitter.com

Gematsu on Twitter

“*Update on Star Wars: Project Maverick PS Store listing leak* https://t.co/zBYj1bnbzI - The content ID is “MAVERICKBETA0001,” suggests this is a beta - PSVR support is listed as “no” - Play Together parameter exists, suggests multiplayer - PS4 home screen MP3 BGM also leaked”

It's not a PSVR game (at least not the BETA)

www.gematsu.com

Unannounced Star Wars: Project Maverick PlayStation Store listing leaked [Update]

An unannounced Star Wars game titled Star Wars: Project Maverick has been added to the PlayStation Store in Europe, according to Twitter account @PSNRelease, a robot that tracks the games added to …

Ok a MP game...

And I was hoping EA would surprise me one time positive this gen :(

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Thats literally the definition of a console warring attitude right there. You may not care about the other games, but there are a lot of people who do.

Well, I've seen lot of people saying "they will released 15 games this year"

But i've never seen anyone beeing capable of telling me the title of at least 10 on those 15 games.

That's why it seems to be "nobody cares" games

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
Well, I've seen lot of people saying "they will released 15 games this year"

But i've never seen anyone beeing capable of telling me the title of at least 10 on those 15 games
I dont want to derail this thread since its a playstation thread, but sure, ill bite. If you want to continue this please pm so we dont clog this thread

Wasteland remastered, bleeding edge, grounded, gears tactics, ori, flight sim 2020, halo infinite, wasteland 3 (not publishing), psychonauts 2, crossfire x, tell me why, minecraft dungeons, age of empires 3 definitive edition, and thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
User warned: Console war rhetoric over a series of posts
I dont want to derail this thread since its a playstation thread, but sure, ill bite. If you want to continue this please pm so we dont clog this thread

Wasteland remastered, bleeding edge, grounded, gears tactics, ori, flight sim 2020, halo infinite, wasteland 3 (not publishing), psychonauts 2, crossfire x, tell me why, minecraft dungeons, age of empires 3 definitive edition, and thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Well... I prefer not to respond on that list because i'll be falling into console war for real

Man, I talk about CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE GAMES coming on CURRENT GEN CONSOLES IN THE FIRST HALF OF THIS YEAR, yo go with Halo (HOLIDAY is in the first half ? + cross-gen) Games with no reale date we don't even know if they will be released on 2020, some games not made by MS studio or made before they became MS Studios and some of this are multiplatform or PC games only..
respect yourself...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I believe I saw a rumor here about some LinkedIn info of a Remedy employee who had "Xdev" in their title, possibly hinting at Sony Xdev? Well, I'm looking at one job post where it states:

As a full-time Art Outsourcing Manager, you will join Remedy's external development team and work closely with the Lead Xdev Producer, projects leads and producers to simultaneously plan and improve the efficiency of art asset production for our game projects.

It just meant Remedy's own external development team if that was still unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.