• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Awesome that more people will get to play the perfection that is Shadow of the Colossus. Bought the remake at launch and have the plat. Still play it like it every other month.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT as always JuanLatino
giphy.gif

while you're here Quentin:
tenor.gif

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
If PS5 gets full PlayStation backwards compatibility, I do hope it has full compatibility with the EyeToy and PlayStation Eye cameras. If they could create a new camera that worked as all the cameras in one, that would be great, but I bet there are technical (and legal) reasons why that would be difficult. So, being able to reuse the original cameras themselves would be nice. I would love to replay my PS2 EyeToy games as well as my PS3 Move games and (yes, even) Wonderbook on PS5. My niece is really getting into Harry Potter and I think she would have a blast with Book of Spells. Unfortunately the disc drive in my PS3 is dead, but being able to use it on PS5 would be awesome.

abady-25

Oct 27, 2017
Did Project Awakening schedule to release on PC too?

this from 2018 by the way

Cygames is interested in bringing Granblue Fantasy Relink to Steam; new Interview outlines game Features

Famitsu: The 2 titles that were announced this time [Granblue Fantasy Relink & Granblue Fantasy Versus] are both coming to PS4. But do you have any plans to expand to other platforms?

Fukuhara: I think I want to expand to Steam (PC). For PlayStation 4, our company also has been working on internal developments of titles like Project Awakening among others. So as a company, we do have a certain flow on putting power into consoles.

just don't think every Japaneses games that only release in the ps4 first
that mean sony has deal with them
its not
they chose only this platform first because its leader market worldwide and because of the user base and the risk is less
then they think about other platforms

i will not surprise if Project Awakening release in the pc

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
this from 2018 by the way

Cygames is interested in bringing Granblue Fantasy Relink to Steam; new Interview outlines game Features

just don't think every Japaneses games that only release in the ps4 first
that mean sony has deal with them
its not
they chose only this platform first because its leader market worldwide and because of the user base and the risk is less
then they think about other platforms

i will not surprise if Project Awakening release in the pc
I never said they had any deal, or bought the game. Sony doesn't own the IP.
I was just replying to Nintendo owning shares, but that didn't stop they annoucing games exclusive for ps4. Or temporary exclusives. We will have to wait to see.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Seems like people are happy with this PS+ lineup for March
This is the most liked tweet ever for a PlayStation tweet announcing PS+ games, surpassing Destiny 2/GOW3 announcement

I did a small graph with info since Jan 2019 :
  • TLOU/MLB 19 tweet's popularity deflated by State of Play announcement
a5Xh47U.png

The top 10 most liked tweet about PS+ games announcement :

qZ8yrfw.png

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
This is the most liked tweet ever for a PlayStation tweet announcing PS+ games, surpassing Destiny 2/GOW3 announcement

a5Xh47U.png

qZ8yrfw.png

It's really nice to see how PS Plus improved since they removed PS3/PS Vita games. I still remember the huge amount of dislikes every month...lol

Oct 25, 2017

a5Xh47U.png

qZ8yrfw.png
The power of Ueda.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Bloodborne/Ratchet & Clank month were too low...
What this tweet achieved (I mean popularity) at the time was absolutely big !
Before this March 2018 announcement, I think no PS+ tweets didn't break 6k barrier of likes

Given growing PlayStation account popularity and number of followers, I think the same month announced now would easily do 19-20k+

JetroPT

Jun 11, 2019

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
What do you think of that?

www.inverse.com

A new PS5 "leak" hints that a major Sony announcement is imminent

Sony’s PlayStation 5 is set to launch during the 2020 holidays, but the company has yet to unveil what its next-generation console will look like or how much it will cost. New rumors claim a major reveal is weeks away.

Post got removed from Reddit, so... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anway, the Giant Bomb guys said they were surprised that Sony hadn't announced the event yet. One of them even said that something would be scheduled for 3/3, but they didn't say anything else. But maybe they actually know less than we do.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
The upside to that rumor is that it's at least specific in saying a time and date when it'll happen. So, by the end of the day we'll know if it's true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.