• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Tempting but after playing games on my Rift S, it's hard to transition to something like PSVR.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i swear Capcom overprinted RE7 to the point now they can only seem to hand it out free or really cheap, they never seem to include the gold edition with anything

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, interesting. I got a different bundle with three of those games (Astro Bot, Skyrim and PSVR Worlds) as well as Doom and Wipeout. RE7 is not my cup of tea, but I would have loved Everybody's Golf.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
RE7 and Astrobot are two of the best games on PSVR, that's a damn good bundle. The only way it could be better imo would be if it had Move controllers + No Man's Sky instead of Skyrim.

PS VR 2 coming soon? I'll wait then
Earliest I'd expect it would be with the PS5 launch next year, more likely 2021 though.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Nice pack! Replace one of those with Blood & Truth or Moss and it's even better.

'Blood & Truth' is their latest/newest VR game so, maybe a little bit too early to bundle, and whilst Moss is a great little game, it certainly isn't going to draw folks in quite as much as Skyrim or Resident Evil VII.

You can buy this PlayStation VR bundle, get Tetris Effect and WipEout Omega Collection separately, then you have got arguably the best games available in virtual reality!

Thinking of trading my Xbox One in for this...

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
Still wish they would bundle the best of the best.

Astro Bot, RE7, Wipeout, Blood & Truth, Beat Saber. That's what they should bundle, instead of Everybody Golf and PlayStation Worlds.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Tempting but after playing games on my Rift S, it's hard to transition to something like PSVR.

Do you mean after playing high res PC VR Games?
Which Playstation 4 do you have?

Because the comfort of the headset and having an OLED screen helps playing PSVR games just fine.

The PSVR also has a higher refresh rate.

The Rift S supports a higher resolution..and better controls.

I have a Samsung Odyssey+ with a GTX 1080...and a PS4 Pro with PSVR....it's not a hard transition of going back and forth imo.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
The bundle I got came with Astrobot, DOOM, VR Worlds, Wipeout and Skyrim.

I guess they've swapped out Wipeout and Doom for Everybody's Golf and RE7.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Swapping out VR Worlds for something like Tetris Effect and Everybody's Golf for Wipeout would make this one of the craziest bundles. Still great nonetheless and people without a headset should jump in.