• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
I rewatched all the trailers while waiting this morning. What the hell is this game haha? Sony really said do what you want kojima and this is what it's come to. Watching black ink fade away and come back for 21 hours.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Other media peeps and studios telling us to join in on the stream. Really good indicator it's starting at noon EST.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Sam has a pair of spare boots in the bike. I wonder how far they'll go with customization, or it's simply a visual detail.

I also noticed Sam leaves footprints when he walks, and the "monsters" leave handprints in the dark area they create.

I wonder if the equipment/boots will have any effect over that? Like making less noise or leaving less footprints? Just guessing.

SaltyDuck

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Yea it definitely seems like the trailer is coming in the next 20 minutes based off tweets. If not, then I have no idea when it is.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!

SIe29jo.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah honestly because of that I'm literally going to buy Observation. I already know how that game is and I'd rather play that now then wait for some lackluster trailer from Kojima lmao.
You're going to buy the game just because they asked on chat?
That actually works?
DimGraciousGrub-size_restricted.gif

Cyberpunk showed a lot more of the game already compared to DS and was revealed later.

Apex, they shadowdropped it.
Cyberpunk's been talked about since 2012, tf you mean DS was revealed later? Lmao

fierrotlepou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah honestly because of that I'm literally going to buy Observation. I already know how that game is and I'd rather play that now then wait for some lackluster trailer from Kojima lmao.

You must be some kind of masochist if all you're doing is complaining about the way this tease is done. Leave the thread if you're not gonna wait for this 'lackluster trailer'.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Correct m if Im wrong but it happens that trailers released at the Japanese time sometimes drop in the early morning? Because like 6.30AM in the lorning would be 11.30 PM in France/some Europ so maybe we'll wait some more

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
It's a shame I won't get to play this in the next couple of years (Don't own a PS4 and if it's compatible with PS5 I most likely won't get that either in the first few years). It looks very similar to MGSV, which is my favorite MGS game (never cared for story and it has godlike controls).

EDIT: More hands! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.