• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Ink is becoming rather small again.
It seems that when we get the forest bit, the stream starts filling up with the ink. It's small now but I imagine it'll fill up in a few minutes again.

Makes me wonder if this is just a loop and we're supposed to do something to get the trailer to start up.

Oct 25, 2017
We need King Crimson's help
tumblr_pncbp6odPm1usyygio2_500.gif

YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME!

YOU CAN STOP TIME AND YOU CAN GO BACK IN TIME, BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME!

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
It should be easy to work out roughly when the trailer will be released. It's currently X seconds long and the final trailer is supposed to be 9 minutes, every so many loops a couple of seconds get added. Take the current length and subtract it from 9 minutes, divide that number by however many seconds are added each time, it'll take that many additions of footage to reach its full length although each addition will add a slightly longer runtime to each repetition of the trailer so you'll need to factor that in to your final time estimate.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I studied hard. I get work and I do it well. In college, my grades were outstanding and I maintained a scholarship.

So why? Why am I dumb enough to let Kojima play me like this time and time again?

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It should be easy to work out roughly when the trailer will be released. It's currently X seconds long and the final trailer is supposed to be 9 minutes, every so many loops a couple of seconds get added. Take the current length and subtract it from 9 minutes, divide that number by however many seconds are added each time, it'll take that many additions of footage to reach its full length although each addition will add a slightly longer runtime to each repetition of the trailer so you'll need to factor that in to your final time estimate.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.