• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
DRRGDNcH6BNxlNC1ZH_N04eEQMnYqchg6skowjiQq7Y.gif

Ha! French YouTuber le Joueur du Grenier did the exact same joke in one of his skits:

(scrub to 11:13 if timestamp doesn't work)

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Troy Baker's character takes off his mask and it's reveales that it's Liquid/Ocelot from the future. He was in cryosleep all along.

Iucidium

Oct 25, 2017
So we're seeing Wagner's character stuck on a bed in the Bridge's office, and I think she's the one wearing the cap as well. If she's showing up young, middle aged, and old then she might have weird side effects to Timefall? Instead of going just forward she's jumping ages?
I think when we see her again youthful
she's dead or a parallel

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME THIS BEGINS
t1559142000z0.png

This isn't confirmed btw, just speculation on my end but the earliest we'll see it is then as this is when midnight in Japan hits and Kojima said the trailer would be on the 30th in Japan and 29th over here. If the trailer doesn't pop up in an hour and 10 minutes then we're in for the long haul fam.

Oct 31, 2017
It begun yesterday! :D
t1559142000z0.png

This isn't confirmed btw, just speculation on my end but the earliest we'll see it is then as this is when midnight in Japan hits and Kojima said the trailer would be on the 30th in Japan and 29th over here. If the trailer doesn't pop up in an hour and 10 minutes then we're in for the long haul fam.
NOPE

WELCOME TO KOJIMA'S WILD RIDE

THANKS

Xlad

Oct 19, 2018
I told you that Léa Seydoux, Lindsay Wagner and Mads Mikkleson have the most realistic non pre-rendred characters in any game to date (until PS5 games come). No way a random person could discern that from real actors if he doesn't know the game.
I dont know. I think it have some 'style' and not full realistic (which is good. It avoid uncanny valley effect nicely)

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
There were rumors ages ago about the game revolving around community interaction on a macro scale, something about building bridges of some sort to connect the world. Looking back on PT, the way the ending unfolded was entirely due to the community sharing theories, testing out inputs and streaming gameplay until one person managed to activate the ending cutscene while livestreaming and, as we all know, that moment effectively blew everyone's minds and felt as if the community watching, sharing and playing had joined forces to discover the announcement of a new Silent Hill.

I think Death Stranding is, in essence, that sort of community interaction baked in at a gameplay level wherein the community of players all influence the outcome of the game together. These hands on the stream, they have to be driven by viewership. As more people tune in, the image is slowly revealed - it's the first "interactive" slice of Death Stranding. Everybody tunes in and watches, the hands fill the screen and reveal the bigger picture. That's the idea behind the game and that's the idea behind this stream.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
So, I think I just saw Sam driving some kind of futuristic motorcycle? Also, you can see the name of the song for the new trailer aswell. (I might be a little late to this)

Nov 27, 2017
California
Demo incoming today because I packed up my PS4 yesterday for a move

Everyone thank me.

If the hands are based on views then they should've got ninja to stream this.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I dont know. I think it have some 'style' and not full realistic (which is good. It avoid uncanny valley effect nicely)

It's stylised, it doesn't have photorealistic look, just realistic. It has the Kojima games' style. Still less cartoony than a ND game even in TLOU2 which have the most detailed characters (even dropped sticky hair on their shirts check E3 traielr in 4K) but they still look very stylised. Both managed to dodge the uncanny valley effect but having great animations but TLOU2 animations is just human, not even human like.

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
Lea Seydoux in her tank top with arms behind her head reminds me of MGS1 Meryl doing sit-ups.

I think I should stop watching this.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Was just watching the teaser again and suddenly saw Sam rocking an awesome future techno MOTORCYCLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.