• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
"Tomorrow is in your hands"

> You are a delivery man
D7rVhARXoAA-ip6.jpg

> Del Toro's character hands you/your team this baby as a delivery item
D7rVmaZX4AAZ9XE.jpg

> People are hunting it
D7rV1ANWsAAnIRP.jpg

> Official description says Sam "will carry the stranded remnants of the future in his hands"
D7rV2rHWsAAjbZ7.png

Given Troy's baker's character also happens to have one, albeit with a more reddish glow, it stands to reason that the baby is connected to inter-reality travel.

Kind of reminds me the cat from the movie, Constantine- The tale that they are both of this and the underworld and is therefore used as a medium to cross over.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I'm not that big of a fan of Kojima or his games but eh, I'm still intrigued.

giphy.gif

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to think of the biggest trick Kojima can pull, and I think I have an idea. Death Stranding is just this, the actual game is something completely different.

Whittaker

Jun 21, 2018
Didn't somebody say that they were an in-universe explanation for continues?

Like, if you died, your fetus--a clone of you--gets fast tracked growth to maturity and your memories dumped in? So the player resumes after a game over like 12 hours later in game time?

Oct 25, 2017
I think we are getting more than a 2 minute trailer. I think we are getting something like the extended MGSV gameplay reveal.

And other games have done this. Far cry etc.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
How many loops of this can I endure? And to what will this lead?

Why am I still here? Just to suffer?

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
So....

who is going to compile all the shots to make the collage that reveals whats behind all the hands?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
...is this really a loop? It seems like different sound bites are played now and then. Sometimes a whisper, sometimes something else. weird shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.