• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Next OT Name

• PlayStation Studios |OT I/O| The Future of Gaming

Votes: 215 59.7%
  • PlayStation Studios |OT I/O|

Votes: 103 28.6%
  • PlayStation Studios |OTI0| Input/Output

Votes: 42 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
PMuvf9H.jpg

Here you go, both of you.

Lol this rules. Thank you 🙏

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
That SoP was the final straw to convince me to grab a Slim PS4 online today after selling my launch unit last fall. Was debating on whether I'd even buy a PS5, let alone get a new PS4 this close to next gen...but the thirst is too real. Between TLOU P2 and GoT I can't resist the pull.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, hopefully she'll return eventually.

Since the camera is a normal third person camera and doesn't do anything crazy despite the character movement and the game isn't first person I don't think you'll have any problem with motion in GR1 and 2.

Hopefully! -fingers crossed-

That's good to know! Sounds like it shouldn't be an issue.

Oct 25, 2017
ok good might watch it then

btw just took a sneak peak at the SOP thread and it's a shitshow..what's the issue again? Killing dogs who are out to kill you?...again?

I feel there are people in that thread who were waiting for this to show and re-litigate every "concerned" talking point regarding this game. I'm shocked no one has posted spoilers there yet.

FullNelson

Jan 28, 2019
When you pick ammo from the enemie's guns you only pick the charger. The rest of the gun remains on the ground.

The attention to detail is insane.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel there are people in that thread who were waiting for this to show and re-litigate every "concerned" talking point regarding this game. I'm shocked no one has posted spoilers there yet.

'tlou2'

Man I sometimes wonder if I'm in a hobbyist forum. Like damn regular casual gamers have so much joy with this shit. My wife saw Uncharted 4 clip today and was so amazed and happy. Why can't we be like that man

and why is dog killing in games an issue? Isn't this something that has been around for ages? I loooooooove dogs bt god damn in a game if one tries to take me out it is getting taken out.

I mean I've been trying to think back to the very first game that I had to take out dogs...wasn't there dog enemies in Wolf 3d?

oh christ I can just imagine a few reviews going ape shit on this and scoring the game down. Not touching that review thread with a 10 foot pole

Status
Not open for further replies.