• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Next OT Name

• PlayStation Studios |OT I/O| The Future of Gaming

Votes: 215 59.7%
  • PlayStation Studios |OT I/O|

Votes: 103 28.6%
  • PlayStation Studios |OTI0| Input/Output

Votes: 42 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
QueenVulpix we need your hype train here.

I added a 2nd train as the first one ran out of room, so now the Kaz express joins the Hype!

hypetrain-2.png

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want 2+ hours

Sony, pls~
"Digital Event" and "Other PlayStation 5 events may follow in the coming weeks and months, and Sony is not expected to reveal every essential detail on the console during its first presentation" screams "40 - 60 minutes State of Play" imo.
But hey, let's wait and see.

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
I'm expecting basically nothing that will appeal to me, but hoping for something. At this point, that's about the best I can do.

Surprised the rumor ended up being LATER than the actual event, though. Things don't usually happen in reverse like that. Guess there weren't issues editing the presentation after all.
I really hope between this and the august state of play that there is something for you.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't many of us just expect them to show games during this even anyway. I console reveal was just speculation on our parts really.

And it really isn't a shock that Sony would do more event around the PS5. This clearly wasn't going to be the only thing they do and then go back to being silent.

I'm wondering if that's why all of this took so long. Sony was trying to nail down a good timeline of releasing videos after this one.
Still think they have to show the box pretty soon, production is going to start in the next couple of weeks if it hasn't already. They're not trying to let the Foxconn artist pull a PS4 Pro.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
"Digital Event" and "Other PlayStation 5 events may follow in the coming weeks and months, and Sony is not expected to reveal every essential detail on the console during its first presentation" screams "40 - 60 minutes State of Play" imo.
But hey, let's wait and see.

This diminshed my hype a little. I was hoping for a full reveal of the PS5.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's FINALLY happening. I can't believe it. Last of Us state of play today. PS5 games event next week?! This is it

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Should be really good! I doubt we'll get all the relevant information but seeing the hardware and even just some launch window games alone would be amazing.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
HYPE! Any bets on what the first game that will be shown? I'm going with Blueprints considering it was the first one mentioned by Cerny

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
:/ I dont like these people, they're on my list now. But your interpretation makes sense.

Guess I'll just slow my hype until we officially hear from SIE.

It's kinda why I don't like insider leaks of stuff like this, because they're ALWAYS paired with caveats that absolve them of anything should the predictions not pan out.

I'd rather people just not tease things at all, honestly. Investigative journalism is one thing, but I always find the I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOWWWWW~ shit just really unpleasant and it usually leads to toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.