• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Ya'll gotta stop doing this to yourselves lmao
Lenny.png

Where did the Thor's Day idea come from?

Think about the name Thursday for a moment and ponder where it came from.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
You are playing yourselves, while Cory is laughing and spinning in his chair.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
No lol, I know that. I mean is this an Insomnic thing or a Marvel thing? People out here making it sound like PS invented this

It just seems to be a general thing for anything that happens to involve Thor. It's just a nifty marketing move to advertise Thor related stuff on a Thursday and play play up the whole Thor's Day relationship.

With that tweet folks were just joking Marvel took Insomniac (Spiderman and Wolverine games) and now they're taking something else away from us (Thor's Day) which Santa Monica Studios referenced in a tweet a few days ago.

Sotonian

Oct 25, 2017
The catalogue of games on extra are too good. However I am currently occupied by Hitman WoA trilogy and Wow these have infinite repeat value per level. I spent 200+ hours and only finished Hitman 1 & 2. Hitman 3 started on a high note with Dubai level. Man they sure know how to make a sandbox that you can experiment many times. Doing a silent assassination suit only feels so badass and fresh. I can't recommend these games enough. This makes me very excited for IO interactive Project 007

Went through them all the last few months, cant wait for the Freelancer mode later this year

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Are we gonna get news about more PS Plus titles?
It looks like they're counting all of June as the launch month and since it launched with a bunch of games there's no separate June drop for Extra/Premium. Next week we'll get the PS+ Essential games for July and in mid-July we'll get the Extra/Premium games for that month.

y0shizawa

May 3, 2021
It's great to finally have the PS tiers live so I can actually get a handle on how many of the games I own already (either via purchase or ps plus previously). I feel it's an absolute no-brainer for anyone new to the platform, even just new to ps5 because it's only as much as one ps5 game to get access to a lot of essential releases.

Not for me though… yet

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Well that soured my evening.

Ordered Lego Optimus Prime on the 1st June and DPD lost my parcel - said it was delivered with no hour delivery slot given but my work didn't receive it.

Asked for a replacement and the exact same thing has happened again - same name delivered to but no hour slot & work doesn't have it.

Requested a refund at this point and now I'm going to choose something from the PS+ collection to vent on.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Oh happy day! Ps plus release in Euroland and a release date for the plague tale requiem! October is gonna be stacked. We eating boys!

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Once the Bungie deal clears would anyone of you guys be fine if one of the WWS worked on a single player Destiny game set in the past or future or whatever?

Some SciFi AAA narrative game that could be either first person or third person? Expanding or building upon the Destiny lore/universe?

Of course this is a theoretical and wouldn't effect any of the current I.Ps that exist and are supported now.

Rufy21050

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Varese (Italy)
User banned (permanent): Troll / Spam Account
Schreier have posted on your own Instagram some infos about Ragnarok check it out

MOD EDIT: Spam deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Once the Bungie deal clears would anyone of you guys be fine if one of the WWS worked on a single player Destiny game set in the past or future or whatever?

Some SciFi AAA narrative game that could be either first person or third person? Expanding or building upon the Destiny lore/universe?

Of course this is a theoretical and wouldn't effect any of the current I.Ps that exist and are supported now.
In a theoretical scenario that one of the WWS wants to do something SP within the Destiny universe, sure, why not.

But the more realistic scenario is a smaller team within Bungie may want to do that and I'm sure Sony would give a Bungie SP project the green light immediately.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
That's literally what Thursday means... each day of the week in english originates from a norse god
Not everyday. I think some are roman/greek, and germanic?

Sunday - for the Sun (English/Germanic)
Monday - for the Moon (English/Germanic)
Tuesday - for Tyr (Norse)
Wednesday - for Woden/Oden (Norse)
Thursday - for Thor (Norse)
Friday - for Frig (Germanic/Norse)
Saturday - for Saturn (Roman)

Could be mistaken about some of these.

Last edited:

Desodeset

May 31, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Disappointed that PS Plus PC app doesn't support my region (Bulgaria), while the console app supports Premium Tier and Cloud streaming. Probably a matter of time to fix it.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France

I would be fine, yes. But if it's an FPS it needs to have Bungie feeling.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
By the way, Scheirer said that it was """expected""" that Sony would reveal the date until the end of the month, not that it was confirmed or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.