• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Sony will more likely make Bloodborne 2 than ever touch a dedicated handheld again.

SpaceTime

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User banned (permanent): Constant insider teasing after admitting no insider sources
Great week for sharing gaming news

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Been playing the RE games since the ps5 upgrades dropped. Love the near instant load times.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
1.png

2.png
you made it?
Or some leak?

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
They aren't legit.

The same user leaked a bunch of fake cryptic stuff prior to Death Stranding release. Just check the post history.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
www.gematsu.com

The Legend of Bum-bo coming to PS5, Xbox Series, and Switch on June 29

Publisher Nicalis and developers Edmund McMillen, James Interactive, and Ridiculon will release The Binding of Isaac prequel The Legend of Bum-bo for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and Switch on June …
www.gematsu.com

Isonzo launches September 13

World War I first-person shooter Isonzo will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on September 13 for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99, publ…

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I love a bit of hardware news so I'm pretty pumped about whatever they show.
Same, and I'm starting to like Sony spreading out announcements like this. Even though Sony is doing a "Pro" DualSense controller, would be nice if they're also doing a simple DualSense back paddle attachment for those who don't wanna drop $200+ on a specialized controller.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
A new line of "Pro" peripherals would be nice. (But I shouldn't get too excited about this as the Pro Controller will probably cost more than a month's average salary around here)

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
Vita 2.0 doesn't make much sense considering the power efficiency of the current SoC. AMD is investing in ARM chips though. Also, their chiplet-like approach for GPUs is also interesting with RDNA3. As soon as those have reached a certain level of affordability, then it makes sense for a Vita 2.0 I guess.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
I still wouldn't mind an inexpensive, dedicated device for Remote Play/Streaming.

I've used my phone for Remote Play a number of times by just clipping it to the top of a Dualshock 4. It works pretty well, but weight distribution is definetly off, and more importantly, it drains my battery so fast. So if it's the end of the day and my phone is already well under 50%, it'll probably be nearly dead after 1 or 2 hours.

So I'd definetly buy some kind of handheld hardware just for better ergonomics and not having to drain my phone battery, but I doubt that's in the works.

The ship logos are so damn cool, part of Wipeout's setting which I love!

Although Triakis can eat shit, that clunky whale of a ship has worse shielding than Qirex, and lacks the firepower to boot.

Personal favourite is probably Fiesar or Assegai for me :)
Assegai and Fiesar are the two I use the most as well. Especially Assegai.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Did Sony do a nice PS4 console with Ellie's fern tattoo design on it? (or is this another of those 'old man memory' things)

Something like that would work well on a set of PS5 plates.

Yeah i believe they did make one.

Yep it being only face plates i imagine they could make allot of them and it being only face plates its allot easier for owners to buy those instead of a new console just to get the special edition

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
I hope one of the GAAS games sony is making, is a MOBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.