• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I only just this week learned there are people who put strawberries on their pizza and I now want to trigger the apocalypse as a result.

ff7-ff7r.gif

Diabolical question for you: If Jim Ryan promised to create a JRPG studio, but in return you had to eat only Strawberry Pizza for 6 months, would you do it? :P

Personally, I'd surrender halfway through the first week haha.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Diabolical question for you: If Jim Ryan promised to create a JRPG studio, but in return you had to eat only Strawberry Pizza for 6 months, would you do it? :P

Personally, I'd surrender halfway through the first week haha.

I don't think I could make it through a single bite. Hot cheese and strawberry sweetness? That kind of flavor profile does not work, lol.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
Just made it to Biome 6 bitches!!!!!!

Finishing Elden Ring and coming back to this made it feel much easier. I was stuck in Biome 3 forever and carved through that easily after ER.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​
Looks delicious 😋

Chicken Satay Pizza is also good.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
So, I've been playing Ghostrunner a bit. It was free on Plus last month(?).

Sadly, the game is not for me.
I expected faster paced fps platforming, what I don't expect is how it's very stage based and linear (at least early levels) and how twitchy it is. Can't get used to the control either.

Time to get back to Forbidden West I guess.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite pizza is with anchovies. The salty flavor goes perfect with an ice old Franconian helles. But those peanut butter pizzas sound good too.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
We still have 100 pages to go in this OT.

You folks are ruining this thread with disgusting stuff way too early.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
There should be a minigame in Ragnarok where Kratos cuts pizza into slices with his leviathan axe for the World Serpent to eat cause he's a good boii.

Might replay GOW now, even though there are too many games, cause I'm sure Ragnarok is coming some point this year and want to ready up.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Did anyone like the board game mini game in Forbidden West? Played it mostly to get the trophy needed for the platinum. I don't think there's been one as fun as Triple Triad and Gwent.

MrTomato

Jan 20, 2022
Did anyone like the board game mini game in Forbidden West? Played it mostly to get the trophy needed for the platinum. I don't think there's been one as fun as Triple Triad and Gwent.
I enjoyed it, but stopped after Plainsong. It's fun, but collecting different pieces wasn't that enjoyable, seemed like more extra work and I hated having to make a "deck".

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017

I like that's it's there but didn't play anyone outside of Barren Light.

Theres just too many games and I already sunk a lot of time into FW so I couldn't commit. Open to finishing when I come back to play and do more sidequests.

Aeroucn

Oct 27, 2017
Should I buy Nioh 2 since it's on sale or should I wait to see if it's included in the PS+ Premium tier? It was published by Sony and it has a free PS5 upgrade so there's a decent chance it's on the service, right??

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I never had a PS4 and have been wanting to play Bloodborne, but after playing Demon's Souls it's just hard to adapt to the 30 FPS again. Along with a world that is infinitely less detailed and immersive (referring to the graphical fidelity relative to DS on PS5).

I've been holding out for a remastered version before playing the game, or at the very least just a 60 FPS patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.