• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 95442

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2021
Played some more God of War last night (at 30 fps, still on PS4 Pro) and ready for the event now.

I have been intermittently trying to get a PS5 but given up now. I will just play all the backlog, and maybe hold out for a slim version lol.

DCBA

Dec 12, 2018
Opening: Naughty Dog Factions
Closing: Spider-man 2
Thought about Spider-man 2 as well. Game Awards are closer to the movie release. So I expect it to be shown there if we get a trailer/teaser this year at all. (Last year Game Awards were in the 2nd week of December and the movie is releasing 17. December this year)

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
I am gonna shelter in this thread till the event starts. If people find any leaks can you please post them in other threads please.

JoueurN1

May 15, 2020
200.gif

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok folks. I'm not watching until ~5pm CST. I will catch you all afterwards to talk shop.

Peace <3

nss

Apr 10, 2018
I am pretty excited for this. Hoping for a show the caliber of the 2 shows Sony had last year.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
You know its gonna be a good conference when no one has said to temper expectations. You love to see it.

They really build up that hunger and prepare a huge feast. 1 hour left! then we be feasting!

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, my predictions list:
Major PS+/PS Now announcement (anime included, proper PS3 backwards compatibility)
God of War (2018) sequel gameplay, title reveal, late 2022 release
Forspoken gameplay, release window
genDESIGN/Epic project reveal (marketing deal with Epic)
Resident Evil Village DLC reveal
Ghostwire: Tokyo gameplay, release date
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (capitalizing on its recent popularity)
Gran Turismo 7 sizzle trailer
Grand Theft Auto V Enhanced & Expanded
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy
Naughty Dog multiplayer game reveal
Returnal DLC announcement
Bluepoint project reveal/announcement of acquisition
Dreams PS5 reveal
Little Devil Inside gameplay, release date
Firewalk studios game reveal
BLOODBORNE IN ANY CAPACITY

Have fun everyone. See you all on the other side.

TazKa

Oct 27, 2017
You know its gonna be a good conference when no one has said to temper expectations. You love to see it.

They really build up that hunger and prepare a huge feast. 1 hour left! then we be feasting!

I wish all of you the best time.
I will sleep and follow up in around 8 hours.

I always ask myself, why can Sony not do a showcase like 8pm in cet?

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Under an hour to go, my nightly repast will have settled and it will be time for a nice refreshing cup of tea. 9 pm is a very nice cultured time for a video games stream. I approve. Hope it's a good one for you PS Era.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
i'm struggling to think of what superhero IP would illicit the kind of hype they're talking about. avengers could've been it if it were don by anyone else.

Does Gen Z even like X-Men?

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Dammit! Buckle our seats?! Ahhhh! It's getting to me! Noooo must remain calm til the event starts!!!!

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Spiderman 2
BioShock
New Marvel Game
Bloodborne follow up
Silent Hill

Place your bets on the "Big one" that everyone has been teasing

Status
Not open for further replies.