• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
EtSMUGDXEAExjXX.jpg

My hype is prety much FY 08/09

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
I usually tend to like what Sony delivers, but can't say I'm super hyped about this state of Play…

This kind of feels like a filler show to bridge the gap to when God of War and Horizon are ready to show again, to be honest. Might be okay, but I'm expecting a lot of "what was that?" reactions when it's done.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Death Stranding DC has narration mode where Kojima narrates design decisions as you play. Hundreds of hours of Kojimbo's thoughts.

yalk_dx

Nov 3, 2020
edit: whoops misquote

Imagine if Death Stranding DC has narration mode where Kojima narrates design decisions as you play. Hundreds of hours of Kojimbo's thoughts.
i'd actually love a developer commentary where the different team leads/programmers and designers/artists talk about the dev process for DS.

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
Remember, this time PlayStation did not indicate that there will be no information related to commercials (business) ... It may be playable tonight. 👀

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
C̵̡̛͇͓̣̩̳̠̪̗͈̲̃͆̅̂̍̌͆͌̔̆̇́̎̎̈́̃́̌̈́̌̓̇͛̓̈́͑͛̓̕͘̚̚͝͝H̷̛̛̛͔͖͈̟͕̠͉̙͓̦̦̟͎̣̖̳͙̉̐̈̀͆̄̇́̋͒́̋́̌͌͌̃̆̄̓̾̽̔͒̈́͌̔͂̌̋̎͒͂̃͘͠ͅĘ̵̪͈̺̦̜̈͂̆͊C̵̡̢̡̨̧͍̦͈̣͍̺̣͇̹̺̰̩̟̩͉̗̼̦͙̹̭͖̦̻̮̖̺̲̒̇̓͋̿͌́̽̓̆̅̃̈́̕͘͘ͅK̸̡̢̼̝͉̣͖͍͇̞̲̞͉̦͙̞͚̩͖̩͉͇̠̺̫͇̟̉̔͋ͅ ̵̢͖̯̠͍̹͙̹͍͇̗̜̠͖̙̣̖̑̐̿̊̇͛͠͝͝Y̷̡̡̨̧̢̨͚̲̪͇̠̟͚͍̪̜̝̘͕̼͓̫̱͍̬̙̟͓̝̦͕̦͍̪̜͉͆̈́̈́̚͜͠ͅͅͅǪ̷̧̛̭̩̠̱̬̰̜̼͔̺̩̭̟̹̜̝͖̮̬͙̰̗͉̲̬̝̯͈̼̦̑̐́̕͝ͅͅU̶̗̱͍͕͙͈͉͙̺͕̦̼̼͖͚̭̰̞̞̯͕̘̎͂ͅR̷̢̨̛̛̛̮͓̟̥̭̩͚̮̼͚̩̖̺̣̗̗͍̰͔͔͓̭͇͈̻̫̞̫̱̬̂͒̂͐͒̀̈̀͑͒͌͑̽̈́̎͛́́̊̀͋̚͜͠ͅͅ ̸̧̧̨̡̢̛̱̲͕̜͇͚͚̣̱̼̩͉͓̪̝̱̱̫̹̥͙̜̫̪̠̫̟͚͙̩̦̪̖̦͐͗̀̓͋͋́̈́̿̽͌̌͗̿̔̃̐̄̓̾̈̕͜P̷͔̩͖̥̓̅̑̍̇͊̈̂͆͐͊̄̉̿̊͑̎͠͝M̵̧̹̼̼̳̻̮͉̳͛̓̌̌̆̓̾̅́͊̄̈̍͊͊̊̽̎̈̎͘̕̕͠S̶̞̞̮͙̳̰̱̺͇̲̹̺̰͇̤̜̟̣̝̐̑̄̒͑̊̄͊̄̊̈̾̏̊̾̐̈́̎̓͜͠͝

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be at home but I will skip this SoP and watch the trailers that interest me later. It doesn't make much sense to announce it there, but I will keep an eye here in case they confirm the BP acquisition.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
C̵̡̛͇͓̣̩̳̠̪̗͈̲̃͆̅̂̍̌͆͌̔̆̇́̎̎̈́̃́̌̈́̌̓̇͛̓̈́͑͛̓̕͘̚̚͝͝H̷̛̛̛͔͖͈̟͕̠͉̙͓̦̦̟͎̣̖̳͙̉̐̈̀͆̄̇́̋͒́̋́̌͌͌̃̆̄̓̾̽̔͒̈́͌̔͂̌̋̎͒͂̃͘͠ͅĘ̵̪͈̺̦̜̈͂̆͊C̵̡̢̡̨̧͍̦͈̣͍̺̣͇̹̺̰̩̟̩͉̗̼̦͙̹̭͖̦̻̮̖̺̲̒̇̓͋̿͌́̽̓̆̅̃̈́̕͘͘ͅK̸̡̢̼̝͉̣͖͍͇̞̲̞͉̦͙̞͚̩͖̩͉͇̠̺̫͇̟̉̔͋ͅ ̵̢͖̯̠͍̹͙̹͍͇̗̜̠͖̙̣̖̑̐̿̊̇͛͠͝͝Y̷̡̡̨̧̢̨͚̲̪͇̠̟͚͍̪̜̝̘͕̼͓̫̱͍̬̙̟͓̝̦͕̦͍̪̜͉͆̈́̈́̚͜͠ͅͅͅǪ̷̧̛̭̩̠̱̬̰̜̼͔̺̩̭̟̹̜̝͖̮̬͙̰̗͉̲̬̝̯͈̼̦̑̐́̕͝ͅͅU̶̗̱͍͕͙͈͉͙̺͕̦̼̼͖͚̭̰̞̞̯͕̘̎͂ͅR̷̢̨̛̛̛̮͓̟̥̭̩͚̮̼͚̩̖̺̣̗̗͍̰͔͔͓̭͇͈̻̫̞̫̱̬̂͒̂͐͒̀̈̀͑͒͌͑̽̈́̎͛́́̊̀͋̚͜͠ͅͅ ̸̧̧̨̡̢̛̱̲͕̜͇͚͚̣̱̼̩͉͓̪̝̱̱̫̹̥͙̜̫̪̠̫̟͚͙̩̦̪̖̦͐͗̀̓͋͋́̈́̿̽͌̌͗̿̔̃̐̄̓̾̈̕͜P̷͔̩͖̥̓̅̑̍̇͊̈̂͆͐͊̄̉̿̊͑̎͠͝M̵̧̹̼̼̳̻̮͉̳͛̓̌̌̆̓̾̅́͊̄̈̍͊͊̊̽̎̈̎͘̕̕͠S̶̞̞̮͙̳̰̱̺͇̲̹̺̰͇̤̜̟̣̝̐̑̄̒͑̊̄͊̄̊̈̾̏̊̾̐̈́̎̓͜͠͝

What kind of wizardry is this?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
We are going to reach point where even posting "👀" is auto PM from Transistor.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been wondering lately if Sony was going to add more to PS+ Collection, and if so, what games would they add. I can't recall them adding anything new since the launch of the service.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Power of C̵̨̧̡̖̬̞̗͈̖̳̤̈́̎ẖ̶̨̨̡̺̘̮̈́͝a̴̢̜̥̼̞̙̟̻͇̩͙͍͐͋̏̓́̕͠ǫ̵̨̭̙͇͍̦̰̝̹̱̩̜͋̄̃͑̔͐̾̿̎̓̕͠͝s̴̨̢̨̫͈͓͛̉̏̇͌͘͘͜
It's classic unicode text distortion, based on ancient internet meme Zalgo

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's what you get when you enrage our lord and savior, Ĉ̸̡̨̨̛̰̟̟͍̪̦͉͎̹̘͚̯̳͉̬͉̺͔̩̩̱̖͔̖̘̻̿̾͐̾̈́̑̒̔͒̃̇͊̇̇̑̂̽t̶̨̧̡̛̮̗͙̖̲̯̬̩̟͎͉̰̜̜͚͎̹̣̱̤̝̖̗̩̫͈͎̰͉͔͇̙̗͚̲͖̦̯̤̫̝̘̑͗͌͒͋̎̃̽̓̓̿́̃͐͂̀̅͗̉̾̈́̀̈́͊̔̄́̊͆̚̕͝͝͝ͅͅh̷̡̩̱̻̫̺͍͖̹̘̰̲̤̭̜̦̉̽̔̃̈́̉̑̿͊̓̓̀̓̽̋̈́̾͑̀̂̏͒͗͌̋̈́̂̋́̕͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅư̵̛͚̠̘̫̟͓̟͙̩̳̣̹̫̭͚̩͍͔̭͚͊͐̀̾̏́̄̄̂͌̿̄́̑̒̃̈́̋̑͗̊́͑̅̓̀̎͛̿͑̈́̓̎̋̇̎͘͘͠͠͝͝l̵̨̧̹͉̻͖̻̯̬̘͚̠̭̱̱͉͚̞̞̥͙͇̤͈̱̻̏̾͒̏́̔́̽̈́͒͗̇̐͂̃̓́̌͋̔̿͋́̆̈́̽̕̕̕͜͝͠͠h̴̢̧̧̡̡̡̛̲̻̖̰̖͙͚͍̟͖͕͕͎̝̣̘͇͚͓̬͎̦͕̤̖͈̲̺̻̘̬̩̺̘̻̦̋̈́̂͆̓́͑̓̀̾̋́̀͂̃̌͌̊͗̓̈́̾̈́̿̓̐̒̈̊̄̇̄̆͋͘̕̕͜͝͝ͅũ̷̢̧̢̨͇͇̲͉͙̖̖̯̮̬̦̫͖̙̻̬͍͖͖͔͕̪͓͕̭̙̙̰̖̬̝̫͍̪̯̻̦̳̺̺̉͌̍̈̓̋͛̓̽͑̑̈́̒͜͝ͅ!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Ohhh, that would be such a cool idea.

Here's an even better idea: no Kratos boss fight, instead there's a series of optional dialogue that chronicles Kratos repeatedly falling into and climbing out of Hades and Zagreus hears about it in absentia.

Hypnos: *yawn* Back again already, Zag? The angry guy made it way further than you did.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Ah, the inevitable cycle of initial skepticism-gradual optimism-unreasonable hype-disappointment that is the State of Play is rolling right along, I see.

Note: by unreasonable hype, I'm mainly talking about FFXVI being there

Status
Not open for further replies.