• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017

sackboy is incredible. Look at how the background pops with the music. With sunglasses lol

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd actually really like a new Killzone, just not at the expense of Horizon lol. But if GG is really growing to two teams, bring on a new KZ! I never played Shadow Fall though, maybe I'll give it a shot since it's on NOW.

If they do revisit Killzone, I hope they take more advantage of the world-building and lore. The KZ universe has some great backstory but they never really used it much in the games.

But KZ2 (along with Uncharted and the original COD4) is one of the only online multiplayer that I put a significant amount of time into.
I see two routes.

Killzone Mercenary 2 where you take different contracts for different factions and the game would be a bit closer to Dishonored in level design. By that I mean you get big maps and you decide if you want to go loud or stealth or social stealth.

Killzone open world game where you explore the world of Killzone and visit different planets and locations.

Of course they need to bring back the Killzone 2 MP if this happens. I would be fine with a carbon copy of that and a different SP experience.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Astro is so jolly. I'm very happy they made it and included it with the console. I remember hearing all the praise about the VR game and I decided it would be the first game I'd play when they released PSVR2 for PS5 cause I love 3D Platformers so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out I'd be able to play an Astrobot game sooner than that.

Waiting for Miles to download now...which is taking longer than I would expect. Servers probably getting hammered.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
Just setting up the console and getting used to it. That new console feeling is always so nice :D

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
PS5 going to flop in Japan.

Screenshot_2020-11-12_at_15.30.46.png

Nov 8, 2017
Gamstats have Days Gone at almost 9M. The game was never on PS Plus or PS Now right?
Iedit: It's on PS Now. Forget it then. Still...over 5M could be a reality for sure.
It was at 8.2 million before it went on PS Now. It was even on the Australian to 10 list a few weeks ago. Days Gone sold WAAAAAYY better than you'd ever imagine if you only had era to go by.
"Out for Delivery"...

I am conducting a Zoom training at 2pm...
Right at the start, the first words out of your mouth should be "I've been having problems with my internet all morning so hopefully it holds up long enough to get through this" in a very sincere and concerned tone.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
It was at 8.2 million before it went on PS Now. It was even on the Australian to 10 list a few weeks ago. Days Gone sold WAAAAAYY better than you'd ever imagine if you only had era to go by.

Actually era sold me on the game. I keep readong how underrated it is here. I bought it and was gonna play if after Persona 5 but now i'll wait till next week when i buy the PS5.

OddRonald

Jul 31, 2020
very quiet here, almost as if everyone is playing their ps5, rather envious as I've got to stare at my copy of Miles instead for a week

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
For some odd reason the shipment box feels less heavy then the console box that is inside it. 😂

Must be due to the surface area.

Anyway PS5 has arrived. 😊

Unfortunately I am in some calls so I can't really open it until later. 😅

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Here's what I teased everyone :)

www.resetera.com

[RUMOR] Sony to acquire Bluepoint Games very soon Rumor

I talked/teased on the forum about something I've heard from someone I know personally a few days ago. I also talked with Transistor about it. I'll be very upfront and say I wasn't able to verify both of my "sources" to the team over at ERA. The reason I couldn't verify my second source is that...
Man you are taking a big gamble I hope your sources are right.
Happy launch day. I updated my old pic:
Man and if god of war makes the cut....

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018

gflo

Oct 27, 2017
jersey
woot happy launch day everyone! just waiting for ups to drop mine off, still on the fence though on which game to start after Astroboy - either MM / DeS / Godfall~

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Pics when you get it set up!
Yeah this convinced me to pre-order, along with Dark1x 's glowing praise.

yeah I may be playing a lot of it. Def will play some co-op with my bro too. This is such a good game for all of that. It needs to sell like crazy. Sony was very smart to put this on PS4 Too.
I'm in Brooklyn home of the greatest rappers.

But I have house cams so I'm not literally at the door lol. My doorbell can be wacky sometimes. It say it's out for delivery though!
Ayeee BK where the playas play. I'm in CT. Yeah I literally walked out my house staring down the street but I think their route is set a certain way the damn truck literally was around the corner from me but went straight lol.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

www.resetera.com

I talked/teased on the forum about something I've heard from someone I know personally a few days ago. I also talked with Transistor about it. I'll be very upfront and say I wasn't able to verify both of my "sources" to the team over at ERA. The reason I couldn't verify my second source is that...
You shouldn't have made the ban bet :/
btw. didn't you say "big" studio/company? Just asking, because Bluepoint is actually pretty small ;P

Deleted member 62769

Jan 6, 2020

www.resetera.com

Holding my thumbs this happens before 28th February.

Jan 4, 2018
This whole time BB has been like "yep it'll be there on the 12th." Even checked last night before I went to sleep. Then I get up this morning and now it's all "just kidding it won't be until tomorrow and really late at night." Dang, haha! (although I guess this is more on UPS)

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019

www.resetera.com

They need to buy studios and put second teams on all their main studios. microsoft will keep pushing with agressivo acquisition to lock content from Sony and Nintendo. If they want to stay on this game for the long term acquisitions are the way.

Bluepoint is a no brain one of the best independent studios out there if not the best.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
You shouldn't have made the ban bet :/
btw. didn't you say "big" studio/company? Just asking, because Bluepoint is actually pretty small ;P
Ah, sorry if it got confusing. The big company was the Japanese-based exclusive game I was talking about. (Not an acquisition, simply a one game deal). I might share more about it later, we won't see it for a while anyways :P

Holding my thumbs this happens before 28th February.
Thanks buddy! <3

Nov 8, 2017
I know you're not in the US but I found this interesting. I bought a digital PlayStation card from Best Buy to give to my niece and when you get the confirmation email they ask if it's for a gift. You can then send it to that person at a specific date along with a custom message. Not the same I know and it doesn't apply to you I'm afraid but better than nothing for us here in the states.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, sorry if it got confusing. The big company was the Japanese-based exclusive game I was talking about. (Not an acquisition, simply a one game deal). I might share more about it later, we won't see it for a while anyways :P
Ah, you're right. There was the japanese game thingy, too.
Still not happy about the ban bet you did :/

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Last UPS tracking info:" Label Created." Saw a UPS truck drive right past my house like 15 minutes ago. :'(

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Ah, you're right. There was the japanese game thingy, too.
Still not happy about the ban bet you did :/
Yeah, sorry. I wouldn't be able to share it on ERA otherwise, I decided to take it. :)

I was only able to prove one of my sources, and not the other which this rumor is more or less based on. I was okay with the ban thing!

I'll miss this thread if I'd get banned. But I'm pretty sure I won't be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.