• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I would like to ask you for advice. I'm getting my PS5 the 19th (if Amazon wants so). I'll be using it for playing only Ps4 games, since I skipped this gen (except for FF VII remake, of course).

The thing is, right now I have already bought:

Uncharted 4
Lost Legacy
Until Dawn
Niet Yorha Edition
Horizon Complete
Shadow of the colossus
The last guardian
The Order 1886

Now I have the chance of getting Ratchet Clank for 10€ or Bloodborne GOTY Edition for 10€.

I have limited time for playing and I don't want to spend even more, so which would you choose between these 2 options considerong the given price? Which is worth it more?

Thank you!

PS: I know about digital plus collection, but I am not a Plus member and I don't like digital games.
If you like Souls game, go for Bloodborne, it has way more hours than Ratchet

Did you consider God of War too ?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Seems some are overreacting/being a bit too negative over the Godfall reviews especilly when there's so few of them so far. While it was never my most anticipated game, the game looks like a ton of fun and and something I'd sink a ton of hours into especially getting to play it with other people. I'm no less looking forward to getting it and playing it one day.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They want you to feel the how much europeans are suffering! It's a nice gesture from them. 👀
Hehe I feel the burn! (Though now for just a few more hours).
My actual fear for tomorrow is a "fake" delivery attempt, as signature is required (as in, just leaving a slip "attempted delivery" without actually ringing the door).
This being said, only time this has happened to me was local US Postal Service, not Fedex.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
S01111-144616.jpg

Holy shit :O
I've been down on ray-traced reflections since RTX demo'd it on Battlefield V. I didn't like the pristine reflectivity of materials.

This, however, is challenging my mind somewhat. I don't know about the technicality of it all but the atmospheric changes to the reflections seem to make a big difference to the texture of the reflection. The buildings and sky have a slightly darker tone.

It's really nice. Way more convincing than any other game I've seen.

Hmmm...

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Hehe I feel the burn! (Though now for just a few more hours).
My actual fear for tomorrow is a "fake" delivery attempt, as signature is required (as in, just leaving a slip "attempted delivery" without actually ringing the door).
This being said, only time this has happened to me was local US Postal Service, not Fedex.
Ah yeah I understand, it's why I opted for pick-up in store. I felt more safe with that and I will be sure it'll be there. Hope everything will go fine for you and others!

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Seems some are overreacting/being a bit too negative over the Godfall reviews especilly when there's so few of them so far. While it was never my most anticipated game, the game looks like a ton of fun and and something I'd sink a ton of hours into especially getting to play it with other people. I'm no less looking forward to getting it and playing it one day.
I agree esp when I see stuff like this. All I think is the story is what it is, but the combat and loot systems are great. And that works for me lol. And blessing for example here is hard on games at times too lol.

gflo

Oct 27, 2017
jersey
gonna do Miles in performance, and as for Godfall the combat looks good but I'm hoping the combat gets better at the higher levels like Avengers.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
I would like to ask you for advice. I'm getting my PS5 the 19th (if Amazon wants so). I'll be using it for playing only Ps4 games, since I skipped this gen (except for FF VII remake, of course).

The thing is, right now I have already bought:

Uncharted 4
Lost Legacy
Until Dawn
Niet Yorha Edition
Horizon Complete
Shadow of the colossus
The last guardian
The Order 1886

Now I have the chance of getting Ratchet Clank for 10€ or Bloodborne GOTY Edition for 10€.

I have limited time for playing and I don't want to spend even more, so which would you choose between these 2 options considerong the given price? Which is worth it more?

Thank you!

PS: I know about digital plus collection, but I am not a Plus member and I don't like digital games.

Bloodborne is a masterpiece while Ratchet is only ok imo, it looks pretty and mechanics are tight but the design is mostly simple and it has some unfun difficulty spikes.

BitterFig

Oct 30, 2017
If I was buying Spider-Man I would do fidelity mode for the main quests and performance for side quests.

Though I think I'll only buy Sackboy at launch to play with my gf. Not terribly excited about the two big ones. I feel I already played them (one more so than the other...). But the launch lineup is amazing. Somehow Godfall seems very fresh to me gameplay wise, and the Pathless is the perfect short indie experience.

Now to wait...

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Anyone got a message on their PS4 saying "your cyperpunk pre-order is delayed" ???
I never ordered that game

OneEyedJuliet

Jan 20, 2020
Seeing whats happening with DMC5, I REALLY want to see how legions and Valhalla are at launch this is all fascinating to me lol.
Yeah, what's up with the lack of footage from Legion and Valhalla on PS5? I know that XBox has the marketing rights, but I assume they've also sent PS5 copies for review. Where are the comparisons? I hope DF is working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.