• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I need the PS5 like right now... :( I'm very jealous of everyone getting it soon. Feels like the world is talking about the future and I'm sitting on the outside lol.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Uhhh, my Walmart order still hasn't shipped. But I haven't gotten any email about a delay and it still says it's expected to arrive Nov 12. Getting pretty worried lol.

Sackboy impressions are great so far! Might have to pick up that game and another controller for Christmas.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Uhhh, my Walmart order still hasn't shipped. But I haven't gotten any email about a delay and it still says it's expected to arrive Nov 12. Getting pretty worried lol.

Sackboy impressions are great so far! Might have to pick up that game and another controller for Christmas.

If it's any consolation, I believe Sam's Club (subsidiary / sister of Walmart) delayed seemingly all PS5 units. The theory is that it was done to favor Walmart commitments. So keep checking that tracking!

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, elenarie , BF1 is coming to PS+ collection on PS5, so is there any chance you guys will add some Dualsense features to it? I know BF1 is pretty old, but it still has lots of people playing it regularly... Or is it too much work?

Nov 8, 2017

Apparently some people with Xboxes from Walmart didn't get charged until the end of the day on Monday and then it arrived on Tuesday.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
If it's any consolation, I believe Sam's Club (subsidiary / sister of Walmart) delayed seemingly all PS5 units. The theory is that it was done to favor Walmart commitments. So keep checking that tracking!
Apparently some people with Xboxes from Walmart didn't get charged until the end of the day on Monday and then it arrived on Tuesday.
Yes, inject me with that hopium lol. I'm gonna be checking the order status all day lol

simmias

Oct 30, 2017

I'm in the same boat, and I actually haven't heard of anyone who got a Walmart one getting it shipped yet.

If you're really paranoid, you can download the FedEx app and see if a shipping label's been created for you. It should then update you when it ships.

Nov 8, 2017

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I almost replayed Killzone Shadow Fall earlier this year, but I'm glad I waited. Playing it at 60FPS is going to be so good.

Looking forward to seeing if the Xbox version has the same performance issues as the PS5 one.

Phil just denied the Bloomberg article.
www.resetera.com

Gamespot | Phil Spencer denies the report about MS approaching Japan studios for acquisitions. News

From the Gamespot interview, thanks to salromano who transcripted this part. Timestamped:

Well at least when it comes to him who is the head of Xbox.

I know the dude who wrote the article has a really good reputation pre-Bloomberg but dude's batting 0 since he joined Bloomberg.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to LOL at people thinking Takashi Mochizuki would be right and once again it shows.
Why that thread got so big is funny when this guy info is be wrong all the time.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Any news about PS Now?

I read that any embargo over the console is over, and I've heard a few days ago that there is some new stuff in Now (Bloodworth mentioned something in the PS5 Impressions video).

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
EmjGReHW8AgE3zp

Living the EU life like
Hi, Ton

Trim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
youtu.be

PS5発売記念特番! ゲームクリエイター原田勝弘&松山洋座談会&実機プレイ!!

PS5やXbox Series Xといった次世代ゲーム機の発売を記念して ゲームクリエイターの座談会をファミ通がお届け! バンダイナムコエンターテインメントの原田勝弘氏と サイバーコネクトツーの松山洋氏による、座談会&実機プレイをお届けしていきます! 今回は、PS5の発売記念という形で両氏が次世代機に関するトーク...

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
You mean Sport? 6 definitely wont get any enhancements, it wont even run unless it's on PS Now lol.
But no, they haven't announced anything. I'm assuming they're fully focussed on 7.
By GT6, do you mean GT SPort? GT6 is a PS3 game.

If so, nothing so far, there is a patch for Sport in two days so who knows.

Yes, i meant GT Sport, sorry!
I edited my post.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe you are right they are totally focused on GT7, but i was expecting at least something.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
Was there any confirmation about a final PS5 embargo for today? I remember seeing the 11th being thrown around for media/Store stuff...

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know, 1st world problem for sure, but my PS5 has been sitting in a warehouse in NJ for 4 days now, waiting to be delivered.

tenor.gif

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
I would like to ask you for advice. I'm getting my PS5 the 19th (if Amazon wants so). I'll be using it for playing only Ps4 games, since I skipped this gen (except for FF VII remake, of course).

The thing is, right now I have already bought:

Uncharted 4
Lost Legacy
Until Dawn
Niet Yorha Edition
Horizon Complete
Shadow of the colossus
The last guardian
The Order 1886

Now I have the chance of getting Ratchet Clank for 10€ or Bloodborne GOTY Edition for 10€.

I have limited time for playing and I don't want to spend even more, so which would you choose between these 2 options considerong the given price? Which is worth it more?

Thank you!

PS: I know about digital plus collection, but I am not a Plus member and I don't like digital games.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Welp. The last of the PS4 games on my immediate backlog to finish before my PS5 arrives next week was completed (and platinum'ed!) today. Kinda got lucky that I saved 13 Sentinels until last, its one of those rare games that I'd say is pretty much perfect. Amazing story and characters, and its certainly one of the prettiest games out there. The perfect send off for my PS4 for sure.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would like to ask you for advice. I'm getting my PS5 the 19th (if Amazon wants so). I'll be using it for playing only Ps4 games, since I skipped this gen (except for FF VII remake, of course).

The thing is, right now I have already bought:

Uncharted 4
Lost Legacy
Until Dawn
Niet Yorha Edition
Horizon Complete
Shadow of the colossus
The last guardian
The Order 1886

Now I have the chance of getting Ratchet Clank for 10€ or Bloodborne GOTY Edition for 10€.

I have limited time for playing and I don't want to spend even more, so which would you choose between these 2 options considerong the given price? Which is worth it more?

Thank you!

PS: I know about digital plus collection, but I am not a Plus member and I don't like digital games.

Do you have Plus already? Because Bloodborne and the Ratchet game are going to be in the PlayStation Plus Collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.