• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
H O L Y
S H I T
. . .

Emi1b3UXEAASAJU

Emi1cCPXYAYVO4T

Oct 24, 2019
Nov 17, 2019
So I've been watching a gameplay walkthrough of Miles Morales on Youtube and it turns out that seamless hideout transition people were talking about before is actually the same on ps4

Oct 24, 2019
Yikes those Godfall scores, feel bad for them.

I think a lot of us had a feeling that's how it would end up. The game has always just looked... off, for lack of a better word.

Despite how many times they showed it at PS events, I never really got a good sense of what the world is supposed to be, or the different regions, or the story, or the characters. It was literally just always "here's a hallway with 2-3 guys-- you can smash em with a sword and get some loot!"

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So looks like my decision to get DS or Godfall next has been solidified. I hate artificial grinding. I don't care if the game would be only 6-7 hours without it. If the combat is fun I would just do multiple play throughs with different weapons and armor.

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017
Been following this and it's fantastic, as someone that's struggling with thermo on PS4 Pro I'm excited!

Edit: Just read you can't put more stuff but that's ok, maybe it'll change in the future with a patch exclusive for PS5.

Where did you read about limiting on the PS5? I've wondered how MM would handle cross-gen support for the two consoles.

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
I've been watching Demon's Souls on Twitch. I don't understand why Sony hasn't bought BluePoint yet.

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at picking up a 2nd launch game after Miles and noticed The Pathless is cheaper digital £29.99 compared to £39.99 physical, don't think I've come across that before.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Is the PS+ Collection thing at launch of PS5 something I can nab from the website for the future (like standard PS+ games) or do I need PS5 to grab them?

gamstat

Mar 17, 2019
gamstat was apparently just something that the guy started because he found it interesting. He's never even owned an Xbox or a PlayStation. He set out to do it for two years and the two years is up. He does post on era occasionally so I'll take this opportunity to thank him for all the hard work he put into such a useful site and to let him know that it will be missed.
Thanks. I just wish there were more people like you - who'd notice that my site exists and make use of my estimates.
Unfortunately, I was stuck in an unpleasant position where I have to devote too much time to something not really popular, and ending it was the best solution.
Anyway, now the niche is free, maybe someone else - more lucky and with better programming skills - will come and fill it.

Nov 8, 2017
SSX has been released.
indreams.me

Alpine Dream (Snowboarding)

This is a Complete game, Like any sports game it will take time to learn the mechanics and build muscle memory. Features: • 3 Maps • 40 Collectable Skill points • 26 Tricks • 6 Æther Tricks

Play Cyber Trigger demo people, it's awesomely professional 2D pixel Metroidvania made in Dreams.
indreams.me

Cyber Trigger DEMO

This is the demo of Cyber Trigger, a 2d action platformer. Please check out the full game.

Also Viper Strike playable.
indreams.me

VIPERSTRIKE

The Colonel is back and so is our hero, yes, YOU silly! Rid the planet once and for all of BIG BOSS (and snowmen) in this crazy top down shooter full of action, explosions,and oodles of dad jokes! Most assets are available for you to make your OWN lvl!

Thanks for adding the indreams.me links for those tweets that didn't use it! It's very much appreciated.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
quick question - There was any announcement of enhancements for GT Sport ON PS5?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.