• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Godfall: 68
Sackboy: 73

No news about game gifting through PS Store? I swear to god if it's still not possible.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I really do think a lack of online co-op at launch will hurt SackBoy reviews.

Especially since we are in a pandemic and some reviewers won't be able to do some key co-op stuff offline.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
yEsSooH.png

Oct 25, 2017
We only got the game yesterday and it's been a wildly busy few weeks anyway. However, first impressions are incredible.

Honestly, we're being spoiled with this PS5 launch!
Quoting here for you wonderful people. So good to hear these impressions.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Sackboy: A Big Adventure review-in-progress: "Hard to think of a game that has delivered so much joy"
I've only spent a day with Sackboy so far, and it's hard to think of a game that has delivered so much joy in such a short time. The platforming strikes that perfect balance between challenging and fun, using all sorts of ingenious tricks - motion control platforms, grappling hooks, herding small creatures, planting seeds - to keep things fresh. This is bumping up to the top of my PS5 must-play list alongside Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and it's hard to imagine how it could ruin it, beyond Sackboy suddenly declaring he's a Trump supporter. Keep an eye out for our full review once we've spent more time as a sweet little sackcloth boy in a tiger costume.

Obviously, this is designed to be played in co-op, so we're not planning to pen a review until a second DualSense controller arrives. We're having an absolute blast with what we've played so far, though: this is shaping up to another colourful, creative campaign in a console library that also includes the outstanding Astro's Playroom.

Honestly, we're being spoiled at the moment – we really are.

It's going to suit a certain kind of audience. After you've played your explosive next-gen games, I can see a family sitting down and enjoying Big Adventure together as they slowly pour through every level and try to find the cutest costumes. It's not flashy, but it's a welcome addition to the PS5's lineup.

I came in expecting an adorable serviceable platformer and that's just what I got here. Sumo Digital generally does good work, so I'm excited to see what's next in Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Stay tuned for our full review.

www.destructoid.com

Review in Progress: Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Sack lunch LittleBigPlanet has a really special place in my heart for many reasons, but chiefly, it was one of...

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
New Jim Ryan interview by Famitsu:

Ryan's 2020 PS5 strategy is deliberately simple and clear, focusing solely on PS5 features and games. Of course, we recognize the greatness of PS Plus and PS Now and the importance of these services in our business. I am conducting research every day, but there is nothing I can announce at this time.

Knight

Jul 26, 2020
Italy
My copy of Miles Morales Ultimate Edition will be here tomorrow. I still don't know if my PS5 will be here on the 19th tho 😭

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any warehouse pictures with loads of PS5s? I have only seen a shaky phone video.

Status
Not open for further replies.