• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Loooool Indonesian launch date is January 22 2021

Pricing converted to USD is $517 and $624

Sucks to be us I guess lol

Nov 21, 2017
And you don't count Leyou... So make it three, although Leyou is not yet finalized.

I actually forgot about Tencent acquiring Leyou because the negotiation was announced months ago and yet still no news of it going through or being finalized. Especially when you compare it to the news of MS announcing they are acquiring Bethesda and TakeTwo acquiring Codemasters.

I thought about this. Sony should buy 10-20% of the equity at a high valuation and get a right of first offer on Kojima Studios and Bluepoint. The capital can either be used to shore up balance sheet, expand or divied up to the current owners. The studios stay independent, and Sony is assured no one can swoop in and block them off their ecosystem (unless it's at a ludicrous price that Sony won't match, in that case maybe they should also get a right to sell their shares first).

Well so long as Kojima still wants to use the Decima Engine I'm sure Sony will be involved in the development of his future games so they don't really need to purchase any equity in the studio which wants to remain independent. Also Kojima is really good friends with Hermen who runs Worldwide Studios. If anything I expect Kojima's next game will be published by SIE on console and he will sign a deal with Epic Games handling the publishing of his game on PC.

Lo' & behold how good it looks in higher resolution alone (emulated):

'tis a dream that'll remain a dream unfortunately.

It's funny I remember playing the demo and liking it but I can't remember why I never picked it up.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Loooool Indonesian launch date is January 22 2021

Pricing converted to USD is $517 and $624

Sucks to be us I guess lol
It's normal imo, hardware price here is always a bit pricier than US, I remember buying psvr way more expensive than US price since we never get that price cut

The price is actually along what I expected, really. Considering the currency etc

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Hope they fix the rest mode issues.

I use rest mode frequently on PS5, but not at the risk of my PS5 having an issue.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Finally a release date! December 11 for me. Not as bad as I expected. Sucks, I didn't know other SEA countries had it worse.

My hype is back up again! As well as my anxiety. Preorders are not yet open and there are no advise on an exact date on when it will open.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
The best feeling is when no launch date has been announced for your country and you have no intention of buying it anytime soon. :p

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
SSX has been released.
indreams.me

Alpine Dream (Snowboarding)

This is a Complete game, Like any sports game it will take time to learn the mechanics and build muscle memory. Features: • 3 Maps • 40 Collectable Skill points • 26 Tricks • 6 Æther Tricks

Play Cyber Trigger demo people, it's awesomely professional 2D pixel Metroidvania made in Dreams.
indreams.me

Cyber Trigger DEMO

This is the demo of Cyber Trigger, a 2d action platformer. Please check out the full game.

Also Viper Strike playable.
indreams.me

VIPERSTRIKE

The Colonel is back and so is our hero, yes, YOU silly! Rid the planet once and for all of BIG BOSS (and snowmen) in this crazy top down shooter full of action, explosions,and oodles of dad jokes! Most assets are available for you to make your OWN lvl!

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation 5 Asia Celebration Showcase (PlayStation Hong Kong)
www.playstation.com

PlayStation 5 Celebration Showcase

You must be as excited as we are about the upcoming launch of the next-gen PlayStation 5 console! In anticipation of this memorable occasion, we have decided to host a celebration event. Experience Next Gen Gaming on PlayStation 5

PlayStation 5 Asia Celebration Showcase (PlayStation Korea)
www.playstation.com

PlayStation 5 아시아 론칭 기념 쇼케이스

차세대 콘솔 PlayStation®5의 론칭에 대해 여러분도 저희만큼 들떠 계실 거라 믿습니다! 이 중요한 순간을 기념하기 위해서, 론칭 기념행사를 개최합니다. PlayStation 5의 새로운 경험을 소개합니다.

No announcements or anything teased, just unboxings and gameplay demonstrations with Asian celebrities.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation 5 Asia Celebration Showcase (PlayStation Hong Kong)
www.playstation.com

PlayStation 5 Celebration Showcase

You must be as excited as we are about the upcoming launch of the next-gen PlayStation 5 console! In anticipation of this memorable occasion, we have decided to host a celebration event. Experience Next Gen Gaming on PlayStation 5

PlayStation 5 Asia Celebration Showcase (PlayStation Korea)
www.playstation.com

PlayStation 5 아시아 론칭 기념 쇼케이스

차세대 콘솔 PlayStation®5의 론칭에 대해 여러분도 저희만큼 들떠 계실 거라 믿습니다! 이 중요한 순간을 기념하기 위해서, 론칭 기념행사를 개최합니다. PlayStation 5의 새로운 경험을 소개합니다.

No announcements or anything teased, just unboxings and gameplay demonstrations with Asian celebrities.

Cool. Good to see them doing some more of those for more regions.

MongKey

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty good to finally know the PS5 release here in Malaysia and it drops right on my birthday lol. The prices for both the consoles and games are pretty good. Now I have to get one no matter what.

I wonder if I can get it as a present... 🤣

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think demon's souls. Maybe some hands on, beacuse reviewers will receive the game today, and it takes a lot of hours to compete a game like this.

I thought the original discussion was that most reviewers received Spider-man MM, but some received Demon Souls. Ridiculous if they only enable it today, considering its been gold for a few weeks.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like maybe Xbox locked in the marketing deals this time around? Because as far as I have heard in videos, PS5 version of Valhalla isn't even live yet for folks. They're either playing PS4 or Series X versions.
Marketing deals should not prevent stuff like this its insanely stupid. We got reviews for every version but PS5 and Stadia.

Status
Not open for further replies.