• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve McQueen

Nov 1, 2017
Netherlands
Inject me with hype

resmMUr.gif

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon US doesn't charge until it ships not sure if that's different for Brazil. I'd assume for 11/20 you probably won't be charged until next week.

Amazon only charges when they are preparing to ship (yes, even here in Brazil). I got charged already but I bought it "parcelado". So they charged the first months already.

Nice to know! I figured it would take some days but this makes sense.

Getting antsy here

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
Haven't seen it mentioned but how are voice commands and the microphone built into the controller gonna work together? Will it be how it works with mics now? I hope the controller can hear me say pause on a show from across the room.

andresmoros

Oct 29, 2017
Houston
Are we expecting any more news about PS5 before release day?
Only the review for Demon's Souls. This is why Sony was so secretive before, because the THIRST for info is real. I constantly want to get new info and their steady drop of info kept hyped. We kinda knew everything about series X a while back so I was just drop by and see if there was anything new or skip everything else. Two different strategies.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Has there been any footage or ideas on how Netflix/Youtube/Hulu/Amazon ect is working? Is it fast fast or similar? It's my main thing on my PS4...

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Only the review for Demon's Souls. This is why Sony was so secretive before, because the THIRST for info is real. I constantly want to get new info and their steady drop of info kept hyped. We kinda knew everything about series X a while back so I was just drop by and see if there was anything new or skip everything else. Two different strategies.
I know a lot of people will disagree here, because of the thirst, but their communication was close from perfection. The only downside for me was Destruction All Stars. But now they delayed it and makes it PS+, so it doesn't matter.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For people receiving it this week, I wanna read your impressions about the dualsense.

Shin-Ra

Nov 1, 2017

First I've seen of this recent screenshot viewer UI. Looks like with each screenshot they capture a very short video similar to Apple's Live Photo's.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What do you guys think are the chances that the two PS4 Uncharted games get 60fps patches for PS5?

Status
Not open for further replies.