• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
Too much positivity.... I am getting concerned again.

There are gonna be 10 threads about how the new UI sucks aren't there?

iamandy

Nov 6, 2017
Brasil
Let's go!

A5FgHIh.gif

xem

Oct 31, 2017
I hope Sony has a quick resume equivalent. that's really the only thing I want to learn about the interface. if it's just a slight improvement to PS4 layout is fine with me

if there isn't a way to switch games and have the states stay, I expect many complaints considering MS is doing this

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
I'm sure you've seen the U.I already, using the create button and making gifs.

Nope! I'm completely in the dark about everything too. I have no idea about the functionality of the create button either, and I've only been making GIFs at launch. I'm just as interested to see this news. :P

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
UI getting shown today? All I want is for it to be a lot snappier than PS4 when navigating through the network elements. Stuff like Friends, Trophies and the like take forever on PS4.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UI getting shown today? All I want is for it to be a lot snappier than PS4 when navigating through the network elements. Stuff like Friends, Trophies and the like take forever on PS4.

A ssd helped a lot with my Pro. I never had these slow menues/store people were talking about.

PS5 should be damn snappy. Can't wait.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
So NXGamer was right, unless he was guessing like most of us (it isn't sure if he was actually leaking something or was just guessing this time) but he was right before with other things.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
Was this talked about? Playstation Japan's Youtube randomly released more Destruction All Stars footage. First real footage since the initial reveal (I'm not counting the two seconds from the last PS5 showcase lol)

I still think this game has potential. We didn't had a destruction car type of game for a while.

I'm really hyped to play it on launch... and fortunately is only 69 where I live

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
I don't get these tech companies. they keep quiet for months then both MS and Sony somehow choose the same day to open the flood gates lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.