• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MongKey

Oct 29, 2017
hmm never noticed the jingle that plays when the playstation studios logo came out. Sounds pretty neat, PS1 like :P

Also, enough new footage to warrant a new thread I think.

I wonder if you can crash into the players when they're outside the cars lol.
As per the PS Blog article, you can actually hit them when they are outside their car since they have to evade the cars on foot and can find safety on suspended platforms.
When wrecked, you'll have to master a whole new set of skills as you're thrust into the action from a different perspective. On foot, our AllStars might look vulnerable, but they have the athletic and heroic skills to evade opponents, take their vehicle and cause maximum damage.

The arenas have been designed to harness mobility and destructive action. Vehicles have enough track to navigate at maximum speed, whilst AllStars on-foot can seek temporary safety in suspended platforms above. Using their parkour skills to jump, climb, grab and vault, they can collect items and lure opponents into hard hitting traps.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
Ya'll better put that OT up quick then.
tenor.gif

Penny Royal

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
QLD, Australia
Hi everyone! After months of lurking I decided to make an account and join you all. Looks like I picked the best of times to do it with a new OT and PS5 around the corner. Luckily I managed to preorder a PS5 on Amazon.it the second it became available along with a copy of Demon's souls and Cyberpunk. Can't wait to engage with you, you seem like a group of kind and fun people to be around ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome aboard!

Fantastic choice of username too.

MongKey

Oct 29, 2017
Expect the bare minimum.

With the size of these things, shipping is going to be a pricey pain.
Yeah, that would be a pain.

Maybe a design only service where they put up the designs for sale. Users then can buy the design they want, download the necessary items for the spec and bring them to a local 3D print shop or something.

Might also be able to do partnership deal and provide the designs directly to the 3D print shop and get royalty for each use of said designs.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

I know MS lifts an XSX embargo today, and Sony must be UI, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.