• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleide

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
At this point people are saying 'UI" when they actually mean - someone turning on, signing into a PS5 and navigating through the homescreen to a game. What it actually looks like it largely irrelevant to most people.

pjl93

Jun 2, 2020
NJ
Nice OT really hoping I can grab a ps5 this year to join the discussion and for next gen spider-cat

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Was this talked about? Playstation Japan's Youtube randomly released more Destruction All Stars footage. First real footage since the initial reveal (I'm not counting the two seconds from the last PS5 showcase lol)

First time seeing that Naruto Run. It looks like it has potential. Gives me Rocket League and Fortnite (I know) vibes but in a Twisted Metal successor kinda way. Hope it takes off!

Love reading the OT each new OT!

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Was this talked about? Playstation Japan's Youtube randomly released more Destruction All Stars footage. First real footage since the initial reveal (I'm not counting the two seconds from the last PS5 showcase lol)

hmm never noticed the jingle that plays when the playstation studios logo came out. Sounds pretty neat, PS1 like :P

Also, enough new footage to warrant a new thread I think.

I wonder if you can crash into the players when they're outside the cars lol.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there are more varied locations on Destruction All Star and not just a 'stadium'

simmias

Oct 30, 2017
Looks like PSN is back to normal-ish? My friends list is back, online works great.

New party system is different but I'll get used to it. I can see it being hell for people who party up with a lot of randoms, but that sounds like my personal hell anyway.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
That new thread!
Tk2rlRy.gif

abady-25

Oct 27, 2017

I don't understand why this game only in ps5
and horizon cross gen game !!
Destruction All Stars should be cross gen game and has cross play with ps4 and ps5 or may be dead online game

Deleted member 8688

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody posted about this message that you see when signing into the Android PS Messages app?

2pB3IR.md.png

So PS App update in the next few weeks will reintegrate messaging (finally). My guess is that we will have persistent message groups/parties that work across PS4/PS5/mobile. This would partly explain the changes to the party system on PS4 fw 8.0.

Also points to a PS5 UI reveal by the end of October?

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be super broke at launch, I will wait for a price drop or PS plus for Destruction All Stars

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
First time seeing that Naruto Run. It looks like it has potential. Gives me Rocket League and Fortnite (I know) vibes but in a Twisted Metal successor kinda way. Hope it takes off!

Love reading the OT each new OT!
I know Sony is all about making new IP now, but if this game had characters from an established IP I feel like people would be more interested. Seems bold coming day one with a $70 new IP with so little footage.

That being said I'm still cautiously optimistic for this game. I just probably won't spend $70 on it day one, but it does diversify their launch line up even further.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Erm so I've just tried to update my PS4. After a few minutes noticed it was totally powered down and hadn't restarted like it usually does. Hit the button on the controller to power it up, now I have a message saying an error occurred with the system update with an OK button that doesn't respond. I connected the controller via usb to the console and it still won't respond. Is my console... bricked? Are you fucking kidding me?! Scared to power off now but it seems like my only option..??

Error is SU-30746-0

R2RD

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 6, 2018

That's actually just the announcement trailer there's no new footage in that trailer.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Time for the UI!

Let's register this on page 1.

PS5:

YBkrMpB.gif

PS4:

rnThGzE.gif

Om...
Woke up to a new thread, nice!

UI reveal day?

I was NOT expecting to wake up to a new thread!!!

Great job once again JuanLatino

carlsojo

Nagito
Spidey looking real nice!

rIXUzp4.gif
g...

We need another Cerny video :D

Asap.

👀👀

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Erm so I've just tried to update my PS4. After a few minutes noticed it was totally powered down and hadn't restarted like it usually does. Hit the button on the controller to power it up, now I have a message saying an error occurred with the system update with an OK button that doesn't respond. I connected the controller via usb to the console and it still won't respond. Is my console... bricked? Are you fucking kidding me?! Scared to power off now but it seems like my only option..??

Error is SU-30746-0
You should boot in safe mode and force the update.

PlayStation Support

R2RD

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 6, 2018
Is it? lol it's probably been too long since I watched that :P
Can't blame you since he haven't seen footage since June besides 3 seconds on a trailer reel. I noticed cause I watch the trailer recently and it's crazy that we have seen so little of the game. This is a game that needs a marketing push so I hope we get tons of coverage like Miles morales is getting in the next week's.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I have to say doing that level of destruction is really impressive tech.

disco_potato

Nov 16, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.