• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
This thread is lame. The Nintendo direct one is already 12 pages long and it was started today too and we are the ones getting a new console.
Come on people where is the hype?

Don't let Soony's silence get on the way of your hype.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
This thread is lame. The Nintendo direct one is already 12 pages long and it was started today too and we are the ones getting a new console.

Did they got a twitter post saying that there won't a be any Nintendo Direct news this week as well?

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

People are playing games and are waiting for more news. Give them time ;)

Until then, you all can watch this:

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
He is talking about the 3D audio Headsets and I also expect them to be expensive. So I'll for a cheap alternative from a 3rd party.
Ahh I see...yeah I want to get the noise canceling Sony headsets but if I can't easily use it on PS5 what's the point of more headsets. I think Pulse might be good, but I want a quality set of headphones first and foremost.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019

the Nintendo Threads are at a whole nother level, they burned through 2 OT in the span of 1 partner and 1 Mario Direct. their thirst is insane.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Just need Sony to grace us with a date so the rest of hte dates can hit. :(

That's what seems to be the case. I imagine many devs know the date they plan to release their games, Emberlabs probably included, however it's highly likely the reason many devs are being so vague on when their games will launch is probably due to them being a launch game. Sony isn't going to let anyone but themselves reveal the release date so it's pretty much just a waiting game until Sony announces a date.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want them to go up until late October without saying anything, just to see what would happen

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.

Tbf sony basically just came and straight up turned this week into a write off so everyone is pretty dejected lol.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ

More frequent users in Nintendo land atm...half of the people posting when PS5 event was nearing is MIA right now...

-lot of hype and crazy stuff happening for Nintendo this year, Switch breaking records, animal crossing etc...I'm sure the have a lot of new fans joining in discussions and they were starving for a direct

- PS5 news has been pretty lackluster since June, Sony said this week is no go as well, so that's what ppl are hyped for.

- lot more post when big games came out like a ghost TLOu2 etc...but that's over (fall guys has its own OT) until PS5 hits basically

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Direct threads are full of spam, general discussions, countless rumours, offtopic and yeah, a lot of thirst... i cant keep up with it so I just gave up. I casually enter and ask whats new. They will finish that thread in a jiffy regardless if there will be rumours or announcements. Sometimes I feel like they just want to burn through every thread asap.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
It's okay, just think by this time on New Year's, you'll have your hands on a DualSense swinging around Manhattan with Miles 😄

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
the Nintendo Threads are at a whole nother level, they burned through 2 OT in the span of 1 partner and 1 Mario Direct. their thirst is insane.
Omnistalgic Rommaz Bundy MegaSackman WordsintheWater
The direct thread has burned throught several OT with nothing but speculations. Remember that nintendo has also been Silent ™. So the fact that Soony has decided that there won't be any news this week means that we can talk about our hopes and dreams AGAIN.

As you say HelixGizmod the people on that thread are a whole different level and the fanboy in me believes that not only can we reach their level but also surpass it.
naruto-thumbs-up-e1579277153717.jpg

I'm not being serious at all

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to ease off the vids now.

Those are some vids if anyone wants to watch them Today to waste time.

Status
Not open for further replies.