• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Can you fix a few more little things in the OT 😉

guer41jbh.jpg

Their correct name is "Guerrilla Games".
(Wrong in the "Achievements" section and "Rumor Section")

snatan8ktc.jpg

Their full name is "Santa Monica Studio", just like "San Diego Studio", which is correct on your list.
(Wrong in the "Achievements" section, correct in the "Rumor Section")

polydgjrs.jpg

They're called "Polyphony Digital".

sucker2mk2c.jpg

Their full name is "Sucker Punch Productions"

londonlykp8.jpg

Full name here is actually "SIE London Studio".
(Wrong in the "Achievements" section, correct in the "Rumor Section".)

sandiego18k42.jpg

Just use "San Diego Studio" here, like they do on their official page.
(Correct in the "Achievements" section, wrong in the "Rumor Section")

xdev1jkwi.jpg

They call themselves "Sony XDev Europe" now.
(In the Support Teams" section.)

snjpgmbjru.jpg

It's "SN Systems" as can be seen on their official page.

Would look nicer and more "einheitlicher" 😉
Well.... AN DIE ARBEIT!!!!
61b.gif

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Who cares anymore. Just show the UI, Show Demon's Souls gameplay, make it a launch title and make a new Ape Escape.

2f9.gif

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Can you fix a few more little things in the OT 😉

guer41jbh.jpg

Their correct name is "Guerrilla Games".
(Wrong in the "Achievements" section and "Rumor Section")

snatan8ktc.jpg

Their full name is "Santa Monica Studio", just like "San Diego Studio", which is correct on your list.
(Wrong in the "Achievements" section, correct in the "Rumor Section")

polydgjrs.jpg

They're called "Polyphony Digital".

sucker2mk2c.jpg

Their full name is "Sucker Punch Productions"

londonlykp8.jpg

Full name here is actually "SIE London Studio".
(Wrong in the "Achievements" section, correct in the "Rumor Section".)

sandiego18k42.jpg

Just use "San Diego Studio" here, like they do on their official page.
(Correct in the "Achievements" section, wrong in the "Rumor Section")

xdev1jkwi.jpg

They call themselves "Sony XDev Europe" now.

snjpgmbjru.jpg

It's "SN Systems" as can be seen on their official page.

Would look nicer and more "einheitlicher" 😁
Well.... AN DIE ARBEIT!!!!

tenor.gif

LASS MICH IN RUHE XD

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
This week - VR
Next week - godfall state of play (i am kinda looking forward to that if its like 10 hour game)
Week after that - bugsnax SoP
Last week of september - china hero project alongside TGS, indie showcase.

That would be Lol.

I actually expect ps5 news in third or fourth week of september.

GamingCJ

Apr 14, 2019
I have way too many games to play and get through now that I don't have enough brain bandwidth for the PS5. It's going to be a $400-$600 console releasing probably around November to capitalize on the holiday season. There's a new Spidey releasing, a new Ratchet, and Demon's Souls. That's honestly all I need to know at the moment. My money is squirreled away, so I'm just waiting for release date. Well, I guess pre-order availability is the only news I actually care about, technically.

I'm currently playing Avengers, and really enjoying that, as well as some roguelikes I snagged over the weekend: Sword of Ditto, Death Road to Canada, Atomicrops, and RAD. Been really enjoying those! And I'm making some slow headway on my Dreams project. Finally got enemy AI up and running, so now it's refining, and bug testing, then building out more of the prototype. I'm thinking Dreams is going to be one of those games that's really going to benefit from a PS5 update/version. I'm hoping it gets an update, although if they were to release a specific PS5 edition, I admit I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Cool, I hope you share the name of your Dreams project when you publish it.
I'm not playing much currently, but I like coming back to Dreams to check out good stuff.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Whole console gen (PS4) with no 1st party JRPG. First time ever for Sony. Let's hope we will have more luck with the PS5.
The PS4 was way too focused. They need to be more relaxed and experiment again.

As one of the market leaders you have to also try other things beyond just narrow ideas/games.

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Aber jetzt mal im ernst. Klasse OT mal wieder. Und danke für's fixen der kleinen Fehler ;)
Hoffe jetzt wird das Ganze in Zukunft auch richtig kopiert, für die späteren/neuen OTs ;D

Danke dir und kein Ding 😎 bin immer dankbar über solche Hinweise

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Thank you both. I didn't know they had an issue date webpage. I'm not a Gameinformer subscriber but I think I'm going to try and get a physical copy of this months issue because of Kena.

you can probably expect some tweets or links to exciting news articles a bit early so if you want to stay up to date asap then keep an eye on their Twitter feed

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
you can probably expect some tweets or links to exciting news articles a bit early so if you want to stay up to date asap then keep an eye on their Twitter feed

Well be at work during that time so will be unable to check twitter/era frequently but if someone can @ me when it does go up or if there are early tweets I'd very much appreciate it.

Excited to see more of Kena.

It's the game I'm excited for the most. Hopefully before the end of the month we have a release date.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Well be at work during that time so will be unable to check twitter/era frequently but if someone can @ me when it does go up or if there are early tweets I'd very much appreciate it.

It's the game I'm excited for the most. Hopefully before the end of the month we have a release date.
Just need Sony to grace us with a date so the rest of hte dates can hit. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.