• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Cursed title.

Cant wait till OT15 when all this teasing in OT14 gets us SLIGHTLY closer to knowing about the ps5.

End October price reveal coming in hotttt.

😎

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty crazy Minecraft is getting PSVR support. Never thought it would happen, as I assumed Microsoft would not want the PlayStation version to seem superior to the XBOX version. I have the Oculus version (as well as the Vivecraft mod for the Java edition), but this is still exciting.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
It is not long time until October so this thread will be the one we can buy the new toy.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Pretty crazy Minecraft is getting PSVR support. Never thought it would happen, as I assumed Microsoft would not want the PlayStation version to seem superior to the XBOX version. I own the Oculus version, but this is still exciting.
I'm really hyped to play it.
Does it work well on Oculus? Must be really stressing. playing it.

OneEyedJuliet

Jan 20, 2020
new thread!
let me get comfortable
giphy.gif

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
New thread, new all stars begging 😁

Great thread as always, super impressed!!
Also, I want to say to everyone in the OT. I truly love you all and I hope you feel good during this lockdown. You're all like my real friends, the only difference is that we're talking on a forum.

Thanks for making me happy!

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hyped to play it.
Does it work well on Oculus? Must be really stressing. playing it.

Very well. You can use Touch controllers. If not, you can use a normal controller. There are two main modes. The first is full immersion, in which you are in the world. The second is a virtual room, in which you are in a Minecraft themed virtual room with a TV showing the game. Pressing a button seamlessly brings you into the full immersion mode. Within the full immersion mode are various options like turn style (I always opt for smooth turning). I believe you can also use teleport for movement, but I always opt for stick movement.

It's not stressful at all.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic. An incomplete OT title where a part of the emoji missing... 🤭

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Very well. You can use Touch controllers. If not, you can use a normal controller. There are two main modes. The first is full immersion, in which you are in the world. The second is a virtual room, in which you are in a Minecraft themed virtual room with a TV showing the game. Pressing a button seamlessly brings you into the full immersion mode. Within the full immersion mode are various options like turn style (I always opt for smooth turning). I believe you can also use teleport for movement, but I always opt for stick movement.

It's not stressful at all.
I cant play the full game, survival mode in VR?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I understand why they don't want to announce release date. A lot of shit could happen between now and November. But I would like an event to see more of some of the games we saw before.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I hear that the PS5 will actually be going on sale this month with pre orders happening a week before

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
With no PS5 news this week, I ma expecting a lot of foods stuff to launch this thread.
Joke aside, Kena tomorrow and CoD MP wednesday. Then the abusive studio who makes apololitcal right wing games.

Oct 25, 2017
New thread, new all stars begging 😁

Great thread as always, super impressed!!
Also, I want to say to everyone in the OT. I truly love you all and I hope you feel good during this lockdown. You're all like my real friends, the only difference is that we're talking on a forum.

Thanks for making me happy!
Great to have you here, Marsipan. Love you back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.