• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Next OT Name

• These Violent Bribes have Exclusive Ends

Votes: 38 4.8%
  • The One With the Price and Release Date. Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/

Votes: 244 30.6%
  • Pre-register to be considered for |OT14|

Votes: 120 15.0%
  • Invitation Only

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Not backwards compatible with OT10 or OT11, only with OT12

Votes: 62 7.8%
  • So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
I feel like I'm reading that Roberto tweet in a completely different way folks. Seems like he's jokingly saying PS5 stuff was moved to September.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I refuse to believe we'll get another Dead Space.

2 was the last one, and I've accepted that.
Miss the series so much. :(
I remember all the hype surrounding the first release, and each system getting an exclusive armor matching the theme of the consoles.

Who can forget the "your mom hates Dead Space 2" ads. 😋

ps: The DS2 credit song plays in my head whenever the game gets mentioned. What a great track.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Just finished Days Gone's story for the first time, its been a minute because I lost my savefile one time. But damn! I actually... LOVED IT!
I think there are some valid complaints and I totally understand some peoples viewpoint that I've been given throughout my time playing it. But in my opinion the game was great! Absolutely loved it!
Im looking forward to Bends next game (which In sure will be Days Gone 2)

Also, shoutout to the credits of Days Gone

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Well,the good news is if it's true PlayStation went chequebook in hand to all the big third parties then they went to From Software.....and if they went to From Software then they would have naturally asked for Bloodborne II.......right,RIGHT!!!....lol.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's good since Cap is the best MCU hero.

*runs*
he is the best MCU hero. stop running Skeeter
You sons of bitches.
kG0.gif

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
There's no substance cause MS and Sony ain't telling us a damn thing, it's why this lead up is so frustrating. 3 months and we still don't any about the games that's coming, hell the 3rd party pubs just as guilty.

I agree with that, but there's even less substance to "journalist says Sony or Microsoft may do something". That timed exclusive rumour has over 50 pages of discussion and nothing's even been announced!

Bit much.

deadmonkeyuk

Oct 27, 2017
Highlands, Scotland
Just finished Days Gone's story for the first time, its been a minute because I lost my savefile one time. But damn! I actually... LOVED IT!
I think there are some valid complaints and I totally understand some peoples viewpoint that I've been given throughout my time playing it. But in my opinion the game was great! Absolutely loved it!

Good to hear, I still have to pick up Days Gone. At this point I am going to leave it until PS5, I am hoping for a next gen patch.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
It does make me laugh how the big talking points on this site ebb and flow depending on the latest rumours. We had days and days of Xbox Live Gold being free and what will Sony do about it, and now we're going to have days and days of timed exclusives on PS5 and what will Microsoft do about it. Both stories started and fuelled by little more than "insider" teases.

Just seems a bit crazy. I know it's a gaming discussion board, but lately I feel like there's very little substance to what's actually being discussed.
My thoughts exactly. But I get it, people are hungry for next-gen news.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Kamala play like classic Kratos, I swear her heavy attack combo string is direct rip off from Kratos attacks, lol

Many of her attack cover wide area and unlike Hulk, she's pretty agile. She's probably the easiest character to pick up and play.

that's makes some sense considering the fact that one the GoW Combat Designers moved to Crystal for Avengers

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017

Nice! I'm in the same boat as you.

Are you going for the platinum/100%? Apparently the 100% is super hard but I'm trying to go for it 🥴.

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
I had expected that Sony would be more aggressive with the PS5 than they were with the PS4.

Early on with the PS4, they were worried about the market. The console took a very small loss compared to it's predecessors. The first marketing pitch, had a definite sense that they expected mobile to be a bigger deal than they ended up being.

It felt confirmed to me, when the hardware was a notable step up. It's packed with expensive custom parts like the I/O, SSD, as well as higher end CPU, GPU.

So I was kind of figuring that Sony would be acting more like they were during the PS3 gen, when they started investing more in their first party, less in third party.

With all of the talk of investments, investing in Epic Games, buying Insomniac. I finally believe that Jim Ryan was not exaggerating about wanting to transition faster than ever.

I'm getting more early PS2 feelings from Sony, except with what is almost certainly their strongest first party team ever.

I think we are in for a good generation here.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
We anime now.

www.resetera.com

Nikkei - Sony sets out to conquer entertainment world with anime (with multi-pronged strategy including games)

Link for further reading here: https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Media-Entertainment/Sony-sets-out-to-conquer-entertainment-world-with-anime
don't they own like a part of Funimation, is this about that?

edit: yeah I guessed right but it's only part of the story. heh! Sony turning into a weeb haven was it's destiny. now they will truly have us by the balls

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Sounds like they are going in much harder, they want anime to become another pillar for them ala games, movies etc.

Very interesting since this could mean that they might also finally start investing in more JP devs/games.

yeah the edit part on my quoted post truly express how I feel.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I am not really a Marvel fan so meh, but Batman Knockoff will always be much better than Superman Knockoff. :p

you should watch The Winter Soldier, that espionage shit elevates Cap to a whole new level and this is coming from a BATMAN FAN. shit I own every single media he is featured in.

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Sony wants to invest more in Anime?
A few months ago this Picture happened...
EFRqBxiWwAALkbV.jpg

Corys next Project is a JoJo Game confirmed!

Abi

Jun 3, 2020
Instead of buying exclusive content, Sony should use the money to make Days Gone 2 EVEN BIGGER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.