• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Next OT Name

• These Violent Bribes have Exclusive Ends

Votes: 38 4.8%
  • The One With the Price and Release Date. Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/

Votes: 244 30.6%
  • Pre-register to be considered for |OT14|

Votes: 120 15.0%
  • Invitation Only

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Not backwards compatible with OT10 or OT11, only with OT12

Votes: 62 7.8%
  • So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andresmoros

Oct 29, 2017
Houston
Fuck. The first few pages of new thread always go fast as tornado. I cant keep up guys.

Is PS OT the biggest OT on Era? I gues nintendo direct speculation threads are ahead but man, everybody knows that 30% of that threads are spam and just insanity :D

Imagine poor me, trying to keep up with both and failing miserably 😭

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who are the most likely 3rd party publishers for tomorrow?
Capcom
Square Enix
Bethesda
Activision?
Indy's

WB?
Bandai Namco?
Any other publisher that Sony works with that could be at SoP?

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who are the most likely 3rd party publishers for tomorrow?
Capcom
Square Enix
Bethesda
Activision?
Indy's

WB?
Bandai Namco?
Any other publisher that Sony works with that could be at SoP?

SNK?

Their last two mainline games were revealed at Sony conferences and they recently said to expect KOFXV soon.

If TGS is PS5 focused then this might be the next best place.

They still also have the new Metal Slug to reveal.

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
WTH nobody told me the dev commentary that came with GoT Deluxe was this good and included commentary for the one and only Shuhei Yoshida.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I'm way more curious than excited to be honest. I didn't expect them to do a State Of Play with more than 20 minutes, especially one focused on PS4 and VR

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Tales is an UNDERRATED gem. I loved Vesperia and Berseria and honestly love the new direction for Arise, if COVID wasn't a thing, we could be playing it right now. thanks 2020 pfft....
Yeah compared to games like Persona and especially Final Fantasy, the Tales series is forgotten/not looked at much by many but it's my personal favorite game franchise for over a decade now. I loved both and glad we are finally getting a new direction, feels like the Tales series, at least graphically, finally made the jump to "next gen" too. Yeah this virus has caused so many unfortunate things to happen =/

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I'm way more curious than excited to be honest. I didn't expect them to do a State Of Play with more than 20 minutes, especially one focused on PS4 and VR
Yeah, I guess I'm interested in the VR stuff, but unless there's some big 3rd party PS5 news, I'm not too interested in it.

This feels like the 3DS directs we would get the first year the Switch was out.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it being 40 mins has made me very curious not like we we cant consider all of these PS5 games anyway.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Got a question, plan on getting a PS5 and I know there's a free upgrade for Avengers. Have the game pre ordered, I'm assuming once the PS5 is out all you have to do is download the game again?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, with xCloud no longer on iOS I wonder if the door might be open for Sony to work out a deal for a PS Now app on their devices. That plus an Android app and apps on their TVs would be a great way to expand the service when they're ready to do so.

Deleted member 15973

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ubisoft maybe? Having their own show didn't stop them from showing Assassin's Creed at that 1st XSX showing.
What do we have from Ubisoft? Watch Dogs and Gods and Monsters? Seems like something that could be there.

SNK?

Their last two mainline games were revealed at Sony conferences and they recently said to expect KOFXV soon.

If TGS is PS5 focused then this might be the next best place.

They still also have the new Metal Slug to reveal.
Yeah, this sounds more like a TGS reveal next month.

Deleted member 15973

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got a question, plan on getting a PS5 and I know there's a free upgrade for Avengers. Have the game pre ordered, I'm assuming once the PS5 is out all you have to do is download the game again?
I think people are confused with Xbox saying Smart Delivery. If a game has a PS5 version ready by when it launches you download the PS5 version. If it launches with the PS4 version with Pro like updates, you will need to redownload the games for PS5 when it does launch. The game doesn't magically become a PS5 version like rename Avengers.ps4 to Avengers.ps5. I could be wrong but a ps4 game can't just magically become a ps5 copy.

Deleted member 45773

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 10, 2018
I think people are confused with Xbox saying Smart Delivery. If a game has a PS5 version ready by when it launches you download the PS5 version. If it launches with the PS4 version with Pro like updates, you will need to redownload the games for PS5 when it does launch. The game doesn't magically become a PS5 version like rename Avengers.ps4 to Avengers.ps5. I could be wrong but a ps4 game can't just magically become a ps5 copy.
If they're different SKUs (likely) then yeah the PS5 version would have to be downloaded.

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
The PSNow just appeared on my dash, I live in Honduras so maybe they are going to announce official support for Latam? Maybe we get more PSNow announcements tomorrow?

I already had access with a US account without VPN, but I don't think it was supported officially.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The PSNow just appeared on my dash, I live in Honduras so maybe they are going to announce official support for Latam? Maybe we get more PSNow announcements tomorrow?

I already had access with a US account without VPN, but I don't think it was supported officially.
I think this might have something to do with it, I've seen some people from Brazil who had the ad appear say that they also used the service through an American account earlier.

pjl93

Jun 2, 2020
NJ
Shoulda been baddies but othwewise great thread. Whats everyone expect to see tomorrow I really wanna see more of little devil inside

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Grrrrrrrreat OT!

As a third party game, I'm absolutely dying and hoping to see some Deathloop footage on SoP.

It was awesome.

EegSUEvXYAEv2lY

Status
Not open for further replies.