• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Next OT Name

• These Violent Bribes have Exclusive Ends

Votes: 38 4.8%
  • The One With the Price and Release Date. Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/

Votes: 244 30.6%
  • Pre-register to be considered for |OT14|

Votes: 120 15.0%
  • Invitation Only

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Not backwards compatible with OT10 or OT11, only with OT12

Votes: 62 7.8%
  • So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Predictions for tomorrow
Crash 4 Gameplay
Sackboy Adventures gameplay/confirmation if cross gen or not (should be).
Demon Souls gameplay
NBA 2k21 trailer featuring in game character models
Update on that one game with battling that dragon that I can't remember for the life of me.
And as far as far out probably not happening, FF7R-2

Tigerfan2019

Jun 14, 2020
I've never used PS Now before but I also had the offer of a free 7 day trial on my dashboard when I logged in today. I took the opportunity to give it a try to fill the bottomless chasm that is my life after finishing Ghost.

I've fired up MGS2 and this service is great - I notice no different to if I was actually playing a game which was running locally on my PS4. Why do people hate on this so much?
I got PS Now on sale for a year, and it has been amazing. I played Sly collection, a bunch of R&C games, ape escape and the stream quality was pretty good.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
Predictions for tomorrow
Crash 4 Gameplay
Demon Souls gameplay
Update on that one game with battling that dragon that I can't remember for the life of me.
They said no first party updates at all. So no Sackboy or Demons Souls.

Even after all the clarifications people in this thread are going to riot tomorrow aren't they?

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Predictions for tomorrow
Crash 4 Gameplay
Demon Souls gameplay
No first party.
PS4/PSVR forremost
Sackboy is PS5.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Predictions for tomorrow
Crash 4 Gameplay
Demon Souls gameplay

I love that you put FF7R Part 2 even though deep down I know you know that ain't happening

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty much only expecting to see 3rd party games that are coming out this fall in the SOP.

hopefully we will see some more of Bugsnax

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
It looks like PS Now will finally be released in Brazil. An advertisement for the service, entirely in PT-BR has shown up to some people yesterday.

a-05145708568348.jpg

www.voxel.com.br

PS Now aparece na PSN brasileira e levanta rumores sobre a vinda do serviço

O PS Now não está no Brasil no momento, mas pode ser que chegue em breve se o banner da PSN não estiver errado
Possible announcement of PS Now expanding to new countries tomorrow? I know they said no business at the State of Play but I feel like that's referring to the PS5.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Wait so I haven't been following the SOP talks at all, but if they aren't going to show first party nor PS5 stuff what is left? Third party PS4 games?? Are there even that many games coming out this late in the cycle to produce a 40 minutes show? Im confused.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
My mind has a hard time separating Naughty Dog from crash even though they haven't worked on it in forever so when I see people talking about Crash 4 at tomorrows even when Sony said no first party my brain automatically goes "???" haha

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Wait so I haven't been following the SOP talks at all, but if they aren't going to show first party nor PS5 stuff what is left? Third party PS4 games?? Are there even that many games coming out this late in the cycle to produce a 40 minutes show? Im confused.
Upcoming PS4 games, upcoming PS VR games and some more info on already announced PS5 games.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Probably some ps5 multiplatfom games too. Like CoD and Fifa

Deleted member 66837

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Thursday with a focus on third-party-published games coming to PS4 and PS VR. We'll have a few PS5 game updates on third-party and indie titles you last saw in June's PS5 showcase.

There's a bunch of games that need updates so it'll be worthwhile

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Third party/indie ps5 sfuff from the reveal
Ps4/psvr
No first party

The ps4 still be supported a while.

Could be localisation stuff like persona scrambles or p4 golden.
Crash 4 willl be there.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, very kind of you to say!

I hope we get to see more from Stray tomorrow - 2021 is too far away.

No need to thank me, you did the good work!

That would be really nice, hopefully! my hope was we'd get some Kena news but the devs confirmed the other day that there wont be.

Ewaan

May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland
Got a years sub for the first time a wee while back and I thought the same thing - no idea why it's looked down on as much as it is. I get streaming isn't ideal for a lot of folk due to poor internet, but I think the service is great. Can't wait to see what they do with it going in to next gen.

They have the Internet in Falkirk? ;)

I'm starting to suspect the promotion and folks from Brazil writing that PS Now maybe getting introduced there could lead to some announcements regarding services tomorrow at the State of Play. They said there would be no announcement about business though so maybe not.

I got PS Now on sale for a year, and it has been amazing. I played Sly collection, a bunch of R&C games, ape escape and the quality was pretty good.

Apr Escape! Great suggestion. I played that game so much when I was young I remember dreaming about it and moving the analogue sticks in my sleep!

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017

Sentry

Vigilant Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Upon this day. Democratic systems won! (BTW, imagine the poll telling you won only to be wrong)

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
If Tales of Arise is at the event that alone would be enough for me to make it great.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
From Sony's financial statement :
Sales of game software that is downloaded from the network, as well as PlayStation®Plus ("PS Plus") and PlayStation Now subscriber numbers, have significantly increased.
Too bad they didn't give numbers
Last one was 2.2m as of end of April 2020

For game development due to COVID :
At this time, no major problems have arisen in the game software development pipeline for Sony's own first-party studios or its partners' studios

How often does PS Now go on sale? Always been curious to try it, just for the value of it alone.
In June during Days of Play and usually in December for Christmas sale (throughout Dec)

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
In June during Days of Play and usually in December for Christmas sale (throughout Dec)
Thanks!

I can't get a PS5 anywhere near launch so I'll probably stock up on PS Now when it's on sale in december to have lots of stuff to play on my PS4/PC via PS Now as just browsing the catalog there's lots of games i don't own that are on it that I've always been curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.