• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Next OT Name

• These Violent Bribes have Exclusive Ends

Votes: 38 4.8%
  • The One With the Price and Release Date. Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/

Votes: 244 30.6%
  • Pre-register to be considered for |OT14|

Votes: 120 15.0%
  • Invitation Only

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Not backwards compatible with OT10 or OT11, only with OT12

Votes: 62 7.8%
  • So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
That's right, we are the baddies people, suck it.

Let's recap:
1. Uncharted 5 is being made by Sony San Diego starring Sully seeking Atlantis
2. Silent Hill is not real
3. Days Gone is a disgusting, sad game without imagination and the sequel was cancelled in favor of Wild Arms 6
So much of this is wrong, I don't even know where to start smh
Point 3 is accurate though.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice thread as always.
I would have used "Timed Exclusive Until OT13" for the title. But hey.... ;)

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Silent Hill, a decrepit, salesbomba IP that hasn't been relevant since Silent Hill 3, is in dev, but Uncharted 5, sequel to a 90+ meta 20 million selling game isn't. MAYBE YOU ARE the baddies.

Oct 27, 2017
This is the thread title equivalent of...

0fb.gif

I approve.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Remember the good old days on GAF when Y2Kev continuously told everyone willing to listen that The Last Guardian was cancelled/dead?

Oh those halcyon days of old. 😂

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
what the hell, source?
I don't think Kev is serious, though one could question where the source is to prove SH is real (seeing as the promise of the game reveal in the rumor thread keeps getting pushed back almost comedically at this point). Then again, I never believed the rumor, so its continued absence keeps reinforcing my belief.

Anyway, awesome OT as always, has me well hyped for the PS5 :)

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
www.hardwaretimes.com

Sony's Backend Partners Commence PS5 Shipments

Sony’s backend partners including ASE Technology and Greatek Electronics have commenced shipments of new-generation PS5 consoles, slated to launch later this year. As per sources, the first batch of units will be shipped this month to channel partners globally, with a steady ramp-up in the...

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing to see how fast we are going through these OT's. That being said, Fall Guys is amazing, and you all should be playing it.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
New thread and tomorrow SoP.
Good timing !
And as always kudos to Juan and everyone involved in the OT it looks amazing !

ps. JuanLatino John Gonzales is not on GG anymore !

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Well! We're also the baddies until OT13 lol!

Fall Guys is great. Ghost of Tsushima is so great. Last of Us Part 2 is an masterpiece. Final fantasy vii remake is amazing.Pretty much every GOTY imo is Playstation exclusive.

I fucking love Playstation. Lets go family!!!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
-decides to check era on work break-
-see's we have a new OT-
-checks new OT-
-sees I'm #1 on the wall of shame-

-runs away in shame-

Back to work for me I go 😅

(great OT as always Juan!)

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Baddie takes?

People have been lying to themselves about wanting a new Legend of Dragoon for 20 years now. That game was Pineapple pizza vs Squaresoft's delicious supremes.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why can't we quote posts from OT11 here? This is so anti-consumer!

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Baddie takes?

People have been lying to themselves about wanting a new Legend of Dragoon for 20 years now. That game was Pineapple pizza vs Squaresoft's delicious supremes.
LOD was one of the few games, where playing it again after decades ended up hurting my fond memories of it. The localization is bad, and everything loads so slow, it hurt my enjoyment of it. Something 12 year old me didn't notice at the time.

But a remake would fix all of this. Please Sony.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I loved TLOD as a kid and I still like it, but upon replaying it a few years ago on my PSP (gone too soon, RIP) and watching Kyle Bosman's recent playthrough on Twitch... yeah, it's not an amazing game by any means. Not bad at all either, though. But there's hardly anything special or worth investing hard in it.

The resources spent in a remake would be much better placed in a new JRPG IP, both for potential quality and brand growth. Which is of course never happening lmao.

Great OT as usual JuanLatino!

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
We really should have a Nissan Skyline in that header OP......GT is a huge PlayStation IP and we've got a Wipeout ship,lol.
Great job though,looks fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.