• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
The fact they've used identical wording is interesting.

Likely either something they've managed to get approved by Ryan... or the studios are talking behind his back.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Good. It's absolutely vile, depressing and heartbreaking what's happening in America.

Oswolrf

Banned
Jun 6, 2022
User Banned (Permanent) - Troll Account
I think abortion is a very personal choice because each single person could have a diferent opinion... I think the most respectfull way to act in this things as a corporation is dont say nothing unless it´s directly related with your products.

I am sure there are prolife and proabortion PS fans and workers.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I think abortion is a very personal choice because each single person could have a diferent opinion... I think the most respectfull way to act in this things as a corporation is dont say nothing unless it´s directly related with your products.

Goofball.

Det

Jul 30, 2020

Fuck off with this "keep politics out of gaming", it's human rights.

Smitch

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 21, 2022

Yeah how dare we spoke up when human right are being taken
Fuck you

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Glad Sony allowed them to speak, even if it is clearly a corporate template.

cursed beef

Jan 3, 2021
typical mealy-mouthed corpo speak. no doubt the folks at these studios believe in the message but such a shame their beliefs have to be diluted as such

Connope

Mar 6, 2022

You obviously know this already but the fact it's a personal choice is why the only respectful thing to do is to support people's rights to have abortions.

Phoenix7

Alt Account
Banned
May 24, 2022
I'm so glad Sony changed their tune and didn't peddle that 2-sides shit via Jim Ryan. Hopefully MS and Nintendo follow.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017

Not going to post this on your main account?

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017

When it comes to politics I would tend to say that corporations shouldn't take political stances. Our political systems would be stronger if corporations had less influence on it. However there are lines, and when those lines are crossed all people and organisations should stand up and be counted. What the US Supreme Court has just done crosses that line in the most obvious and egregious way.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Go back to neogaf fuck face.

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland

You're right about abortion being a choice, and it's one that shouldn't be taken away.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

Let me ask if the choice is so personal to you, are you okay with The System just openly taking it away? Get out of here with that nonsense. Nothing dictates a company should remain silent about it when it affects so many of their employess and fans.

SEATLiens

Aug 28, 2019
Seattle

Being "prolife" is a indefensible position

Anarion07

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Maybe those 18 days and 3 posts were plenty already. stop while youre at it.

Oct 30, 2017

Indeed it is a very personal choice. Which is why "unelected judges" (conservatives love that term) shouldn't be making personal choices on this issue.

Doctor's and patients should be making this choice.

Pocky4Th3Win

Oct 31, 2017
Minnesota

Bolded the important part. It's a choice and that its being taken away.

Also Get the fuck out.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Was that so hard?

Edit- just saw today's news regarding the actual decision by the SC. Those piece of shits!

Last edited:

Phoenix7

Alt Account
Banned
May 24, 2022

Bruh.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017

That's the fantastic thing about this discussion, if you're pro-life, you can choose not to get an abortion. If you're pro-choice, then it's your decision. Don't make decisions for others.

The fact that corporations or people need to make statements to reinforce that freedom of choice is abhorrent at this point.

Most people that are "pro-life" are only pro-life pre-birth. The more people and organizations that openly oppose the reduction of rights, the better.

Leafshield

Nov 22, 2019

Yeah, and unfortunately some of those opinions are shitty and lead to oppressive laws. There is no equivalence between opposition to bodily autonomy being enshrined in law by people who want control over others, and individuals wanting the freedom to make their own choices over their own body. So framing it as an equivalence is bullshit.