• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
I know there's a lot of talk about the Outer Worlds sequel being an exclusive to XBOX. Personally, I've always thought that that PR was PR directed, specifically, at the core community.

These numbers on PS and the revenue stream is hard to dismiss.
MS wants XGP subscribers. They probably hope that some players will get an Xbox/PC sub for the sequel.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Trails of Cold Steel 3 and Concrete Genie not charting necessarily means they are disasters or even performed below expectations. It's a competitive market and a competitive time of year. I'm convinced older Legend of Heroes games haven't charted either but they have kept coming. I would also be surprised if Sony had anywhere near blockbuster expectations for Concrete Genie from a small, relatively new studio. No reason to panic for either even if it obviously would have been more reassuring if they had charted.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
No Medievil? I'm heartbroken. I had hopes that it would do better than that. There goes the dream of a Medievil 2 remaster.

Happy about The Outer Worlds tho. Game's fantastic.

It's there at #9 in the Europe chart, after being out for six days. It's doing pretty well in that region.

Nowhere to be seen on the North America side of things, but that's not remotely surprising. There always was a bit of a cultural divide when it came to MediEvil.