• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm....

$20 - RE2
$20 - Medieval

I think I'll cop those off the list of games I planned on getting. Target had RE2 at 15 but this is digital so I'll take that. Everything else I want either is either cheaper at other outlets (Crash, CoD and Sekiro) or aren't on the list (Yakuza games).

Last edited:

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem all that great.

Is there going to be a sale on VR titles, at some point?

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Damn thats quite the discount

I just tried to make a similar thread last year for everyone and it was kind of a big mess trying to keep the lists and all that straight between the two lists. Not saying anything bad about this thread, but seeing people asking for some separation made me want to at least make an offer if it's wanted.
Damn you would be the one to know too lol

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
Buying Spiderman goty and Days Gone, i also hope they repeat last year's 6$ for Gravity Rush 2 i missed that

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably just grab a full year of PS+ during Black Friday. My backlog is fairly solid at the moment, and I have so little time to play games as it is.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
Was interested in Modern Warfare but only putting the two more expensive editions on sale and only dropping them down to the overpriced regular edition price.....well you can shove it Activision.

The Outer Worlds for £31 (after shopping around) is very tempting though.

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Ha ha ha I knew that if I waited on getting Life is Strange 2 when all the episodes are out that not only would it be cheaper but the best way to play it. Sucks for day 1 purchasers, but 20 bucks is a steal. Gonna grab that and days gone.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of sucks that the Spiderman season pass is still as expensive as it is considering the game of the year is so cheap.

So I guess this is it? Nothing extra coming tomorrow, right?

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Was interested in Modern Warfare but only putting the two more expensive editions on sale and only dropping them down to the overpriced regular edition price.....well you can shove it Activision.

The Outer Worlds for £31 (after shopping around) is very tempting though.
Scroll down, MW normal edition sale goes live on Nov 29th at $49.79

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey worth it at 18$?
Did you play Origins? I didn't. So maybe my opinion won't be the best one but yes. Odyssey is great as long as you like these kinds of games. Big map, lots of shit to do, pretty decent story and characters, and tons of loot to get.
And the game is really fun to play too.

sk4vn

Apr 11, 2018
Did you play Origins? I didn't. So maybe my opinion won't be the best one but yes. Odyssey is great as long as you like these kinds of games. Big map, lots of shit to do, pretty decent story and characters, and tons of loot to get.
And the game is really fun to play too.
I haven't played Origins, and I got bored of the previous games in the series very fast. However, I hear that Odyssey changes the formula drastically and it is a very excellent game, so I am considering to give it a try.