• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shyranui

Oct 29, 2017
Spain
i6ed0E0.jpg

I'll never stop dreaming.

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
So based on some reliable sources I know on Discord, this is what the 10 games/updates are tomorrow...

Destruction AllStars roadmap
Godfall DLC
Oddworld Soulstorm
Friday Night at Freddy's
GTAV PS5
Goodbye Volcano High
Among Us
Returnal
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
ending on Hades

Pretty hype huh? All of that packed into 30 minutes. Quite the feat.

[mod edit: can't believe I have to say this, but yes, this is a joke post]

I love how most ppl didn't get the joke and started to rationalize it 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
So based on some reliable sources I know on Discord, this is what the 10 games/updates are tomorrow...

Metal Gear Solid Remake (PS5, Bluepoint Games)
Persona 6 (PS4/PS5, Atlus)
Metal Gear Rising 2 (PS5, PlatinumGames)
Vagrant Story 2 (PS4/PS5, Square-Enix)
Naughty Dog New Sci-Fi IP (PS5)
Fumito Ueda's New IP (PS5, gen Design)
Resident Evil 4 Remake (PS5, Capcom)
Bloodborne 2 (PS5, trailer mentions PC port as well in footnote text, From Software)
Elden Ring (PS5, From Software)
Silent Hill (PS7, Sony Japan, preorders give you Kat skin from Gravity Rush that can be used after your first playthrough)

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018

Bloodborne 2 (PS5, trailer mentions PC port as well in footnote text, From Software)
Silent Hill (PS7, Sony Japan, preorders give you Kat skin from Gravity Rush that can be used after your first playthrough)

No Final Fantasy Remake part 2? Why does Sony even bother

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I wish I could play Silent Hill on PS6

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy

Destruction AllStars roadmap
Godfall DLC
Oddworld Soulstorm
Friday Night at Freddy's
GTAV PS5
Goodbye Volcano High
Among Us
Returnal
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
ending on Hades

[mod edit: can't believe I have to say this, but yes, this is a joke post]
Chapeau.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

PhazonBlazer

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard from a reliable source that it's actually just 30 minutes of Elden Ring gameplay with a shadow drop immediately after.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

So Jim didn't lie...he is going all out on JP support! I knew he was the saviour we needed!
maxresdefault.jpg

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017

I heard that 20% of those listed will appear on the next SOP.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, this is the real 10 games.

Vagrant Story Riskbreaker (PS5 exclusive)
Final Fantasy Tactics 50 Year War (PS4/PS5)
Uncharted Cassie's Legacy (PS5)
Until Dawn 2 (PS4/PS5)
Megaman X9 (PS4/PS5)
Castlevania Sonata of the Angels (PS4/PS5)
Danganronpa Kuma Story (PS4)
Street Fighter VI teaser (PS5)
Shadows of the Damned 2 (PS5/Big Boner Edition is $420)
Shadow Hearts Trilogy HD (PS4)

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah

God of War Ragnorock surprise drop
TLOU3 and new IP from naughty dog get released in a bundle
All PS5's transform and give sexual pleasure to every watcher
Mario walks on stage and announced Sony bought them
BOTW 2 and Metroid prime release next week on PS5
Elden ring gets a new logo with a release date of after a dream of spring (the final GoT book)
Silent hill was all ready released and was 2020 and Kojima hits a button and all are VR headsets lift and it's still the 2019 game awards
Phil Spencer's walks on stage and announces he bought Sony which just bought Nintendo and now own the big 3
Gears of war and Mario crossover announced

Last edited:

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
At least we can all agree that we'll get Persona 6, Persona 6 Arena + Joker's Fury, Persona 6 Dancing All Day: Didn't See That Coming Did You? Edition and Catherine Fuller Bodies: Thicker Than Ever, right?

Oct 30, 2017
I hope if they showed Project Athia tomorrow to at less reveal it's official name.

It's stupid and annoying when developers don't give their games an official name and just reveal it.

Like seriously you have the whole concept and the basics of the game but not the name? lol come on.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Have there been any rumors of FF7R having an upgraded PS5 version revealed tomorrow?

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Somebody just sent me this, not sure about its accuracy.

SOP starts with Jim Ryan reiterating commitment to meeting demand of PS5 and apologizing for delays.
Proceeds to also yet again state that PS is always looking to grow organically and as such wants to welcome Bluepoint to the PS family.

Shows off what Bluepoint is working on (MGS 1 Remake)
God Of War trailer shown, with a date of 2022.
Now we transition to 5 indie titles making its way to the PS4/PS5, Hades gets special highlight.
Factions release date is announced (gameplay shown), TLOU2 gets PS5 patch which goes live after show concludes.
PS+ Titles are announced with a PSNow announcement that follows (More territories will be supported)
Kena new trailer and quick look
Ratchet appears with a story trailer.

Jimbo comes back and thank everyone for their patience as they work through conditions currently impacting their ability to ship more consoles.

Silent Hill reboot is announced as PS exclusive and made clear that PS and Konami are looking forward to long term partnership.

VO states to look forward to more announcements on the PSBlog and we fade to black.

Last edited:

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017

SOP starts with Jim Ryan reiterating commitment to meeting demand of PS5 and apologizing for delays.
Proceeds to also yet again state that PS is always looking to grow organically and as such wants to welcome Bluepoint to the PS family.

God Of War trailer shown, with a date of 2021.
Now we transition to 5 indie titles making its way to the PS4/PS5, Hades gets special highlight.
Factions release date is announced (gameplay shown), TLOU2 gets PS5 patch which goes live after show concludes.
PS+ Titles are announced with a PSNow announcement that follows (More territories will be supported)

Jimbo comes back and thank everyone for their patience as they work through conditions currently impacting their ability to ship more consoles.

Silent Hill reboot is announced as PS exclusive and made clear that PS and Konami are looking forward to long term partnership.

VO states to look forward to more announcements on the PSBlog and we fade to black.
lol......we are definitely setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Sia

Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Everyone here is wrong this is going to be 20 minutes in depth on a godfall dlc, the rest short trailers

teenaxta

Feb 13, 2021

is s this someone "trust me bro?"

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, this isn't happening. They literally said no business announcements.

teenaxta

Feb 13, 2021
here's my guess

- Horizon forbidden west footage
- Kenna bridge of spirits footage
- some deathloop/ghostwire gameplay
- RE8 gameplay
- GTA 5 enchancements

pretty much ya.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019

lol

Aug 14, 2020
I love how the announcement said updates on third party games and some new announcements, yet we're all somehow expecting horizon, ratchet, god of war, silent hill and MGS remake lmao :P

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019

Lolno.

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019
I love how the announcement said updates on third party games and some new announcements, yet we're all somehow expecting horizon, ratchet, god of war, silent hill and MGS remake lmao :P

Announcement didn't say it'd exclusively be that, it just said INCLUDING that.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018

Did it kinda smell like shit because they just pulled it out of their ass?