• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sevvybgoode

Oct 29, 2017
What's the point of announcing it for late 22, things are so uncertain right now I can't see them showing anything

I think this presentation will just show games that are completed/close to completion this year
Doesn't have to have a full date but knowing it has a target that's reasonable will stop the whole "but it won't come out until ps6 comments". Let's hope that it's sooner rather than later.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Since it seems they'll focus on the June titles, expect Ratchet, Horizon, maybe Athia and the like. Not things like FF XVI, Elden Ring (lol), Gotham Knights... Going in with low expectations in that sense at least.

Hopefully they announce two exciting big PS5 games (I can see VII Remake being one, though).

I can see the "one more thing" here being Horizon's gameplay showcase.

Nov 21, 2017
Your post clearly implied that game/s shown during september showcase doesnt have much chance at showing up, which is false. People are translating blog post however they like.

Wrong I just figured most of the games will be shown from the June showcase considering the Blog posts highlights this. That doesn't mean I believed no games from the September showcase had no chance of showing up hence why in my original posts I started off saying INTERESTING.

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Us psnow subscribers are scrubs to sony. If plus really does get remake, mofos better five me a reason to stay subbed to psnow as well.

CJohn

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit if it is true. I started FF7R recently. I should have just waited for the PS5 version.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That just tells me there will be an enhanced/definitive edition that will cost $70. They are making the old release free to push back some of the potential backlash.

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That just tells me their will be an enhanced/definitive edition that will cost $70. They are making the old release free to pushback some of the potential backlash.
I don't disagree but if they do make this free next month it'll diminish potential sales in a big way unless they have something they're really confident in that will compel people to buy the PS5 version over the PS4. Won't have long to find out either way.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I don't disagree but if they do make this free next month it'll diminish potential sales in a big way unless they have something they're really confident in that will compel people to buy the PS5 version over the PS4. Won't have long to find out either way.

It tells me that a PS5 version is further away than we all think, honestly.

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It tells me that a PS5 version is further away than we all think, honestly.
That's a fair point to be honest, one that makes sense. I was expecting it soon like others and to be timed with the PS4 exclusivity but can't deny how things are looking now. Still, PS+ is looking mighty good.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
FF7 exclusivity ends in a month no? Might want to cash in on PS subs if it is indeed going to show up on PC/Xbox.

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
Sony:
... there won't be PlayStation hardware or business-focused updates in this show. We're focusing on great games set to come out in the months ahead.

ERA:
Hell yeah! PS VR 2, Elden Ring, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo 7, Bloodborne 2!

Whats-Wrong-With-You-Reaction-Gif.gif

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
So apparently a week ago someone on the GTA forums has hinted at GTAV enhanced being shown on the 25th? With the State of Play being announced yesterday this lines up.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Now I'm half expecting an Inside Xbox next week. At least they were upfront about there not being any announcements.