• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 5, 2018
The show will start with GTA V, they have to show Returnal and Ratchet & Clank, indies should include Stray, Little Devil Inside, Kena, third party is Deathloop. Oddworld? would probably also show up, ends with Horizon or a new game announcement maybe. God of War isn't happening.
I swear if I see that Oddworld trailer one more time I'm gonna yeet everyone associated with that game into a volcano, then strong hand slap Lorne Lanning.

Edit: Angry spelling

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
It's about time something lit a fire under Sony's ass and they're talking/showing again. Since the PS5 launch there's been next to nothing from them. Kind of kills excitement and momentum. I know Covid and lack of stock has been a problem but the silence has personally hurt my hype from launch.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If a definitive edition of Ff VII Remake ia really announced then the event is already worth it.

Shirkelton

Aug 20, 2020
I think a lot of people are setting themselves up for disappointment, but shine on, you crazy diamonds.

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
I would definitely replay Hades with Dualsense support, so I hope a port shows up here. Release date(delayed or not) for Kena and Disco Elysium seems sure fire. FNAF seems confirmed already.

On the first party side, I reckon we see a returnal trailer. 50/50 on a new Ratchet trailer. Horizon seems unlikely, I think if they have a show in June, that'll be their big game there.

I think if expectations are in check, it'll be an okay show

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Oh nice! Bummer that it's so late here though, their shows are usually an hour prior so they worked better, I hope this isn't the new time for all their shows.
Ratchet and Returnal are probably the first party representatives. FNAF devs have hinted at the game being there, Kena, Jett, Disco elysium, Little Devil Inside and Solar Ash are all fairly safe bets as well, that leaves 2 more games, FF7R PS5 version is supposed to be announced Sony and the remake was rerevealed in the May 2019 State of Play so won't be surprised at that, and last game can be a bunch of options so hard to guess.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, no FF XVI from the wording. Hopefully Athia?

I wish I liked Horizon more, but I'm still excited to see it in motion. The trailer looked amazing.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Oh nice! Bummer that it's so late here though, their shows are usually an hour prior so they worked better, I hope this isn't the new time for all their shows.
Ratchet and Returnal are probably the first party representatives. FNAF devs have hinted at the game being there, Kena, Jett, Disco elysium, Little Devil Inside and Solar Ash are all fairly safe bets as well, that leaves 2 more games, FF7R PS5 version is supposed to be announced Sony and the remake was rerevealed in the May 2019 State of Play so won't be surprised at that, and last game can be a bunch of options so hard to guess.

They stated some new announcements, right? I expect one or two new games.

Mikch85

May 12, 2018
My expectations are quite low to be honest. I expect Kena's release date, a new trailer and a launch window for Horizon 2, and maybe some enhanced PS5 ports (FFVIIR, TLOU2...)

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Give me Hades or another look at Kena (after it gets announced as PS Plus game for March today).

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What are the odds Sony does a little mention for CP2077 coming back to the PS Store with the large February patch all becoming available Thursday?

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Here is all I want right now.

"And a quick hardware update, we have completed certification of extendable hard drives. Here are the first available SSD drives you can use in your PS5:

<Insert List>"

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I just hope Horizon isn't also getting delayed and we're getting a release date (September would be perfect).

Other than that - show me some GT7 gameplay pleaseee.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Hope to see more of Kena and hopefully FF7 PS5 gets announced so the details can come out for the upgrade price

Ombala

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Definitely no Gt7, they just announced its delay, would be torture too show anything.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I would love if we would see Horizon FW in this, considering it has already been over 8 months since we last saw it, but I feel like they will wait for a bigger showcase to have it and God of War together.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to guess that there is a much larger Summer event planned so a lot of heavy hitters could be saved for that. Whether God of War comes out this year or next, I'd expect to see it at that event. Horizon, I'm 50/50 on whether it could appear at this event or a Summer event. TLOU2 PS5 update + Factions, I'm hoping that will be appearing this Thursday. Silent Hill, that's probably a Summer thing.

I'd like to hope that they'll have a big closer ready for this SoP. Always love a big closer :)

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, after all that silence Sony is shouting from the rooftops again, gotta love it!

Now if they could only break their 21 year silence on the COLONY WARS franchise...

plow

Oct 28, 2017
If FF7: RE/ER Final Mix Day of Reckoning Ultimate Super Edition is announced i hope that there will be a "paid update" Version like Insomniac did with Spiderman.
I'm not sure i want to spend 60€ again.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
  • The Eye of Judgment 2
  • Returnal will be a PS+ launch game
  • Kena release date and PS+ launch game
I guess one part could be true ;)