• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Time for Silent Hill!

...Maybe? I don't know.
200w.gif

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
man people saying Elden Ring when it didn't even cross my mind are gonna give me false hope when I was expecting whatever from this

Oct 27, 2017
Time for another State of Play! This Thursday, a State of Play broadcast will serve up new updates and deep dives for 10 games coming to PS4 and PS5, including new game announcements and updates on some of the third-party and indie titles you last saw in June's PS5 showcase.
The show is clocking it at 30 minutes or so, give or take. Can't wait to hear what you think! And a quick note: there won't be PlayStation hardware or business-focused updates in this show. We're focusing on great games set to come out in the months ahead.

NazzyQ

Apr 6, 2018
PLEASE SONY LAST OF US 2 @60 FPS. I BEG YOU. YOU CAN HAVE MY FIRST-BORN CHILD. *ahem*......Yeah cool I'll check this out if I have time whatever.

CJohn

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't see this coming. I have no expectations at all so I will just enoy whatever they will show.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I think they'll save deep dives for Ratchet and Returnal for their own SoPs, but who knows...

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
it's Wednesday for me so this is not a random Tuesday drop. I refuse to accept that

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure people will keep normal expectations and not suddenly expect a bunch of heavy hitters.

I assume we'll get new Returnal/Ratchet gameplay. And maybe some new Deathloop stuff since the marketing has been quiet recently.

Nov 4, 2017
It's hard to muster a shit to give when I have 0 chance of getting a PS5 in the first half of this year. But muster a shit I shall; I'm in!

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I've yet to see a State of Play that has floored me with news. They are always boring and just talk about things I already know.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
Thank fuck, they told us GT7 got delayed. Would've been pissed if they announced that in the SOP. Hoping for a trailer atleast.

Need an update on Horizon or GOW. Ratchet and Returnal are a given.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
If Nintendo's Direct or all the events from last year didn't teach people anything regarding overhyping events, this won't either.

Hoping to see something for Horizon Forbidden West at the very least.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping for FF7 Remake PS5 patch news and more info on Kena. Anything else is an added bonus.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to see Horizon gameplay. Maybe a new trailer for Ragnarok? And I'm anxiously awaiting a new FPS from Sony (but this would be to big for a random sop)

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
Ok, we are getting horizon for sure. Maybe something God of War, but that's rhe most I'm expecting. Maybe Babylon's Fall? We were supposed to get info in summer.