• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are a million other things you could do with your time.

I LIKE Kojima's games, I want them to be good. I dont like time and resources spent on this stupid meaningless bullshit. The backpack and stuff is neat at least.

I just see this like George Lucas, where when he's unchained he just goes off the rails and it ends up being stupid.

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
For all the talk from Kojima of 'people want a HIDEO KOJIMA GAME' this is decidedly different from such a thing. Or at least the current focus is bizarrely misplaced.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would like it if you could also change the stitching of the Bridges logo, as well.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
I LIKE Kojima's games, I want them to be good. I dont like time and resources spent on this stupid meaningless bullshit. The backpack and stuff is neat at least.
The time and resources spent on "stupid meaningless bullshit" like this is what makes Kojima games Kojima games. You don't see this kind of attention to detail in any other AAA games.

Oct 25, 2017
I''m sorry but this is STUPID.

OH BOY WATCH NORMAN REEDUS PISS AND SHIT AND EAT BUGS.
Z7HeRxU.png

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The time and resources spent on "stupid meaningless bullshit" like this is what makes Kojima games Kojima games. You don't see this kind of attention to detail in any other AAA games.

To me a Kojima game is a game that makes me think, with small hidden clever easter eggs yet with good gameplay and "wow thats neat!" moments.

Not watching the hero take a shit and piss.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Some stupid ass posts in this thread.

Like what the fuck do you even know about the development of that team. They have been doing this shit since forever.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
For all the talk from Kojima of 'people want a HIDEO KOJIMA GAME' this is decidedly different from such a thing. Or at least the current focus is bizarrely misplaced.
Except for the fact every single HIDEO KOJIMA GAMES have heaps and heaps of little meaningless shit in them.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
God damn, this is so fucking funny. I might buy his game just because of how hard he's making me laugh right now.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First time watching a Kojima game?

Please tell me where there was shit and piss mechanics in Snake Eater. I LIKE Kojima with a filter. Unfiltered Kojima is starting to remind me of Lucas.

I'm not interested in watching Norman Reedus take a piss and get drunk and show off his figurine collection.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I find this pretty awesome lol but I have to admit it kind of takes away from the serious story if you just mess around in there.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Please tell me where there was shit and piss mechanics in Snake Eater. I LIKE Kojima with a filter. Unfiltered Kojima is starting to remind me of Lucas.

I'm not interested in watching Norman Reedus take a piss and get drunk and show off his figurine collection.

You could make Snake puke in MGS3 as a gameplay mechanic.

The more you post the more irate you get.