• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tifa in gameplay like

iu

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
The way the boss summoned the sewer water and flooded the place! The crazy matrix movies and flips Cloud is pulling off! Tifa is fast as hell! Ifrit and the boss fighting looks like something out of Godzilla! lol This game is sick.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Yes

(wonder if the boss fights will all be this long, or if they upped the HP to allow for more demo time)

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe how amazing this game looks. I had always had super high expectations for a potential remake of FFVII, and they are just fucking blowing them out of the water. I just can't fucking believe it.

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
Confirmed that the summons join your team until their gauge depletes. They fight automatically and you can choose their abilities manually too, and once their gauge is empty they unleash their main attack before disappearing!

It looked so good

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
Also he confirmed that Aerith has special magical support buffs such as blessing an area of the battlefield which will have damage multipliers for any magic casted in that area.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I've never been interested I. Final fantasy ever. I played final fantasy 15 last year and loved it. I'm watching this and I'm getting excited. Should I try it

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Haven't played any FF game before but this game has me hyped af.