• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Oh wow, the Strand elememt is shared environmental traversal?

Liking other peoples ladders??

I need tis game now

Seb

Oct 25, 2017
Toulouse
This is everything I like in Kojima games in one place. The crazy story, the amazing cutscenes, the streamlined gameplay with tons of little systems. I love it.

Geoff Keighley

The Game Awards Mastermind
Verified
Nov 12, 2017
Oh wow, the Strand elememt is shared environmental traversal?

Liking other peoples ladders??

I need tis game now

giphy.gif

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not watching, but this is my speculation: It's gonna be a huge map that is kinda procedurally generated just due to how big it is, but everyone playing the game around the world is on the same map. Instead of actually coming across people you can 'communicate' with them by leaving things in certain places like ladders and so on.

Kojima and co could have hand built and entire outpost on this huge map and it could take people working together months to actually find it.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope someone makes a video from important moments of this later. Can't watch it now and don't want to watch the whole video later too.