• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017

I haven't seen those on the Xbox channel.

To me this either means PlayStation is just started to visit studios and made this or new format, or maybe something The Witcher related is coming to PS4? The Witcher 2 never released on PS4.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, where there is smoke, there is fire. I don't think its anything exclusive other than just the PS videos, but it is really weird to have this being marketed/getting exposure for PS fans all of a sudden with these exclusive videos.

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
The Witcher x Horizon Zero Dawn coming to Monster Hunter World exclusively in Fortnite

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe it's that studio acquisition I've been hearing so much about lately.

lol, I think Era would kerplode if that happened. I think CDPR is a lot larger than any of Sony's existing studios so that would indeed be one helluva acquisition.

Anyways, probably just some smaller collaboration in the works.

Deleted member 1607

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude is putting in the works to get those exclusive Youtube videos!
463156894924668929.png

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I HIGHLY doubt it's a studio aquisition

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The acquisition thing is a joke people. Nobody thinks that Sony is going to buy CDPR.

unless it's not and people are really serious... But it really doesn't make any sense.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Suspicious indeed.

Could mean nothing, but probably not. Could be a Witcher 1 & 2 collection as has already been suggested. Could be a collaboration. Sony has had some amazing first-party collabs this gen. If they want to step it up, they'll be in talks with CDPR to fund a next-gen game. That would be huge.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I wonder if this could mean that back at the E3 trailer for cyberpunk a marketing deal was not set yet, because these videos mentions cyberpunk.

Femto0

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
Suspicious indeed.

Could mean nothing, but probably not. Could be a Witcher 1 & 2 collection as has already been suggested. Could be a collaboration on a next-gen game. Sony has had some amazing exclusive collabs this gen. CDPR making a first-party PlayStation 5 game would be huge.
A witcher 1 remake by bluepoint would be dope

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
You know guys maybe PlayStation just wanted to post this videos in recognition of CD Project and Witcher...maybe there is nothing suspicious, dodgy or otherwise going on

ket

Jul 27, 2018
CD Projekt SA acquisition for Sony confirmed /sarcasm

This is probably nothing OP

Oct 27, 2017
Wait what? People are talking about studio acquisitions and stuff because of some vids on the PS channel? what am i missing here lol?

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they straighten them up and stop thier transphobia if they get acquired by Sony.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, they released 2 videos, BB2 in the making confirmed.
CDPR making BB2 100 times more dialogue now haha.
Wait what? People are talking about studio acquisitions and stuff because of some vids on the PS channel? what am i missing here lol?
Its a joke, sony isnt buying a studio that is worth a third (EDIT: i forgot to convert to USD, CDPR worth around 1/15 of sony i think which is still huge money for them) of them lmao.

Last edited:

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
CDPR has right now $4.8 bn market cap,buying them would be very expensive.

Btw,Sony has a market cap about $61 bn.

Last edited:

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they're going to release The Witcher 1 & 2 on PS4.